Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Vader refusing sleeping pills due to fear of Freddy was

An excellent choice sir.

Had my Freddy Exclusive arrive yesterday and this piece is KILLER. Detail is great on this and i do like the pose, i have turned the gloved hand around the other way, and it looks way better.
.........AWESOME........
I have ordered the Angel of death from ARH aswell, Can't wait for this piece of art, What are your thoughts on this piece.?????

I displayed the skull at first because it was an ex but eventually packed that away when I switched to the doll. Now I'm thinking I actually kinda miss the skull.... Might dig it out again to keep around for quick switches.

Sideshow should come out with an official little drawer box to keep all sorts of ex pieces like that handy.

I displayed the skull at first because it was an ex but eventually packed that away when I switched to the doll. Now I'm thinking I actually kinda miss the skull.... Might dig it out again to keep around for quick switches.

Sideshow should come out with an official little drawer box to keep all sorts of ex pieces like that handy.

:exactly: That's a great idea. I keep the EX parts out in case I want to change up the display, but I'd like to have a designated place for them rather than just wrapped up next to the statue. I'll probably try displaying him with the skull at some point too.

:rotfl true. I have 5 book cases of spare ex and reg parts now. One for all the loose light sabers.

Just got the boiler room base for my exclusive Freddy PF signed by Heather Langenkamp and Robert Englund at the Sci-Fi convention in Malmø Sweden. Awesome! I grew up with this movie so it was kind of a surreal experience meeting them but also such a great experience! plus Heather and Robert are so great down to earth persons. A pleasure to talk to. Heather was very surprised that statues like this were even made. She had never signed anything like that before. Funny:)

Thanks Heather and Robert:wave

Well decided to make this not only my first horror piece, but my first premium format figure. All of Superhero movie stuff is hot toys. Since Freddy is my all time favorite horror character, and based on the reviews Iv'e read it seems like an excellent choice!

Back