Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I thought it looked all polystone. I think this is a no-brainer purchase for me because I love the franchise and I passed up the FvJ Freddy PF in hope of a more iconic Nightmare on Elm St PF and even though this isn't entirely what I had in mind. It's pretty close and doubt we'll see another Freddy PF. He will look kick ass next to Jason :) now we just need a Michael Myers and a new Leatherface (without the cheap Afro wig hair and women's make-up face).

The PF looks great, especially with the doll. think that is calling the attention of children, while hiding his glove, waiting. The skull is out of place. and the hat is too big. I hope to settle it in the version for sale. I have two of sideshow freddy (Demon PF and Fred in your head), maybe this is the third. I wrote a review of these two in my blog, the original language is Spanish, but I translate it through google. Just click on the images.
I am new to the forum, but I read some time ago, and helped me settle on some purchases, I hope to help others.

Last edited:
Got a two pack with parts 2 & 3 on bluray tonight.

Rewatching them now... :D

Amazon.UK actually has them all on blu ray in one collection and its region free. Got it not too long ago. I never really own the whole collection and the transfer doesn't look that bad so I picked it up.

Last edited:
I have not yet preordered this. Mostly the pose is the reason. I did however grab the old one from a fellow freak. Once it arrives, and I see how I like it, I will make a final decision on getting this one.

I have not yet preordered this. Mostly the pose is the reason. I did however grab the old one from a fellow freak. Once it arrives, and I see how I like it, I will make a final decision on getting this one.

I just got the old 1/4 Freddy I love it, managed reposed it to . Truly an amazing piece you won't disappointed

I just got the old 1/4 Freddy I love it, managed reposed it to . Truly an amazing piece you won't disappointed

I,ve always,ed wondered how you repose the original Freddy :dunno i own it also,but all i can see is that you have to cut/saw the arm and

replace it with milliput/glue is that correct - Ive seen pic,s of King Darkness Freddy and was mind boggled at first, Why my arm,s

could,ent bend :lol

I have the same rule. I've also found that blu ray is not that great an improvement on older movies. But...I have been buying a lot of blu ray collections to go along with my statues. Quite an added expense of collecting these statues/figures, but I figure if the internet goes down, at least we'll still have movies to watch.

Still waiting on Friday the 13th blu rays (the old ones)

:slap Bluray is a HUGE improvement on older movies for me. I love buying the classics and its like watching them for the first time.

Thankyou for the info :wink1: Just Done Mine - i never knew it was a rubber coating upper arm :slap

Heres mine

P1000689.jpg

Thankyou for the info :wink1: Just Done Mine - i never knew it was a rubber coating upper arm :slap

It's like my HB 1 PF. I am terrified to adjust the arm because it feels like I am going to break it off.

Heres mine

P1000689.jpg

Sweet! I cannot wait to have this. I have to wait until the 8th to open him, but I can tell he will be worth the wait.

I think I still like it better than the new one.

I do as well, which is why it was more important to me to get it before the new one.

If you dig it more than the new one then you better find one and buy it!(unless you already did - I wasn't into pfs when this bad boy came out).

Do you think they'll do Freddy in quarter scale again? Never say never I suppose but two pfs of the same character who is always dressed the same might be enough yes? Unless they did a new nightmare one?

I like this new one and the old one. I dig the doll in his hand and he's gonna look pimp next to Jason.

If you dig it more than the new one then you better find one and buy it!(unless you already did - I wasn't into pfs when this bad boy came out).

Do you think they'll do Freddy in quarter scale again? Never say never I suppose but two pfs of the same character who is always dressed the same might be enough yes? Unless they did a new nightmare one?

I like this new one and the old one. I dig the doll in his hand and he's gonna look pimp next to Jason.

I managed to get one for a discount because the box was beat to death. I bought it when I ordered the Jason 3 EX. Figured I needed Freddy to go with him. As well as the eventual release of Myers 78.:impatient:

Back