Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thanks bro! I'm doing weekly updates of stuff I dig and soonish I'm gonna be doing all new reviews of all my old PFs coz the old ones were all done on iPhone lame! I got all the PFs boxed up today ready to move next week - there is 19 of them. Don't tell my wife :mummy

Oh thanks bro! I'm doing weekly updates of stuff I dig and soonish I'm gonna be doing all new reviews of all my old PFs coz the old ones were all done on iPhone lame! I got all the PFs boxed up today ready to move next week - there is 19 of them. Don't tell my wife :mummy

sweet as! hahaha you will need a removal truck just for your PFs!!! no love for the 1/4 figures?

haha i sure am! cheers he is now on PO!!!! my first statue hope what u guys say is true and they are amazing! cant wait now my first 1/4th freddy!

btw thanks to brucecamblzchin for the help

You ordered the REGULAR from Sideshow? :confused:

Into it or not, it makes sense to get the exclusive if you are gonna order direct from Sideshow. You just paid the exact same amount, but are getting less for it. And in the long run, the regular will be worth less also.

Into it or not, it makes sense to get the exclusive if you are gonna order direct from Sideshow. You just paid the exact same amount, but are getting less for it. And in the long run, the regular will be worth less also.

:exactly:
I get most of my PF's from Sideshow, so I always purchase the ex
whether I like the exclusive or not

yeah fair enough its my first time ordering thru them and i didnt really want the skull just doesnt fit freddy imo...the ex doesnt come with both the doll and skull if it did i would have gotten it. as for the value thing i dont see myself selling it down the track but i do know what you mean.

i could have got the normal one from a local retailer which would probably work out to be a tad more expensive too. but im pretty new to this collecting thing so i guess it could have been a mistake.

thanks for the reply

yeah fair enough its my first time ordering thru them and i didnt really want the skull just doesnt fit freddy imo...the ex doesnt come with both the doll and skull if it did i would have gotten it. as for the value thing i dont see myself selling it down the track but i do know what you mean.

i could have got the normal one from a local retailer which would probably work out to be a tad more expensive too. but im pretty new to this collecting thing so i guess it could have been a mistake.

thanks for the reply

Of course the ex comes with the doll as well. Ex's don't come with less stuff, or different stuff (well, usually...), they comes with extra stuff, in this case the switch out skull and the print. But you still get the doll just like the regular version as well, so you can have the option of displaying it like the regular or like the exclusive. :)

If I was you I'd contact Sideshow and request that they alter your order from the regular to the ex version, explaining that you are new to this whoile thing.

Best of luck. :)

Of course the ex comes with the doll as well. Ex's don't come with less stuff, or different stuff (well, usually...), they comes with extra stuff, in this case the switch out skull and the print. But you still get the doll just like the regular version as well, so you can have the option of displaying it like the regular or like the exclusive. :)

If I was you I'd contact Sideshow and request that they alter your order from the regular to the ex version, explaining that you are new to this whoile thing.

thanks man, changing it now! thanks for all the help guys....ill learn from my mistake!

Best exclusive option would have been either a miniture Elm St house/doll house or either a skinless portrait or extended arms as per the alley scene with Tina. Yes, that would make it an original Nightmare representation but they're marketing it as that anyway. Maybe they could have made the sleeves on the extended arms all red, who knows. Would've been a nice touch.

The stand looks very similar to what SST designed for the SW bounty hunter line... kind of an odd choice, I know they are trying to go with the boiler room look, just an odd coincidence.

Order changed to the EX, cheers bro

Back