Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dennis-the-Menace-60th-birthday.jpg

Dennis wears that though.

With Freddy and Pinhead being announced this is a good year after all for modern horror fans. So right now I have Jason 3 and will definitely buy those two. All I need is Michael Myers and hopefully another Leatherface and I'll be happy.

If it turns out to be red and black, this has gone from a definate buy to a definate pass. I can overlook the incorrect sleeves (this appears to be marketed as the original A Nightmare on Elm St...) but not the colouring.

I love the Black and Red combo they got going. The green may be more iconic but why can't we give the new colour a chance?

Also, why the hate for a possible remake PF? Jackie is the best freddy to grace the screen since Robert:lol

Lol because he's the only other one and a win by default isn't much to brag about but when it comes to Freddy it Englund or nobody Plus as bad as some of the 80s film were that one was a piece of garbage

I don't think the final version will be black, so that's why I'm not panicking over it. But if it was, then that would be a huge screw up on Sideshow's part.

But Sideshow has made enough Freddy pieces over the years to know the colour scheme of the sweater methinks.

Personally I think the future is shaping up quite well for Sideshow collecting horror fans. Vampirella pf, new Freddy pf, Pinhead pf, a new Elvira piece at some point too, and it's only just hit March. Now if they could just give us that classic Michael Myers...

Lol because he's the only other one and a win by default isn't much to brag about but when it comes to Freddy it Englund or nobody Plus as bad as some of the 80s film were that one was a piece of garbage

Personal taste I guess. I enjoyed the visual style and Jackie is the best paedophile actor in the business (meaning he plays a convincing paedophile).

Oh and BTW the sweater is black and red in Freddy V Jason. Which I'm guessing this statue is based on.

In some of the scenes it looks to be black. Guess that's just the lighting. Oh well, looks like Sideshow ____ed up. Yet again

When wet or there is bad lighting, which is most of the movie, it looks black in FvsJ but it is green.

I don't think this is from Freddy vs Jason....and I don't know why anyone is so quick to assume it is. From the ONE pic, it looks to be an interpretation of Freddy by the artist who came up with it. Because there is no scene in FvJ where he is holding a babydoll.
Thanks Sideshow, for keeping the slashers alive, and Freddy Krueger is one of the best! This is a MUST BUY! And will be HORRORIFIC!!!!! "WHAT A RUSH".

I'm curious, what film has Freddy Krueger ever wore a red and black sweater? I've never ever seen him in red and black....and if anyone says they have, they need to change the color settings on their TV.

Back