Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was interesting for those of us running out of precious collecting space. Maybe not the choice set up for some but good to know Freddy is one of those rare pieces with a small enough base that he can actually share the same level of a Detolf with certain other pf's. Even better that one of those pf's happens to be Jason himself.

Though for obvious reasons you're going to want to put these guys on the bottom level which unfortunately isn't the greatest angle for viewing Freddy. Leaving you with the only other option of placing them on the very top.

IMG_0786_zps7111331a.jpg

Nicely done V8 and c'mon, you gotta put up that video, especially if you already have it done. :)

It's alright. Kinda boring first thirty minutes. It's meta before there was meta. The actors and Wes playing themselves and even using New Line Cinema's offices as a shooting location.

No Freddy yet... :(

Think I'm gonna pick this up as a b-day gift for myself. Got a couple more weeks to go!

I've needed a tripod for a while. I think once I get one I'll be able to take much better pics.

I just got mine and I was hoping for an opinion. I have a chip where the extended arm meets the insert-able arms (Like the elbow of freddy's left arm). Obviously this is covered by the sweater but was wondering about this.

Also the arm pieces go in really sticky like and don't seat all the way down. Does anyone else have these issues and would you exchange if you did?

I just got mine and I was hoping for an opinion. I have a chip where the extended arm meets the insert-able arms (Like the elbow of freddy's left arm). Obviously this is covered by the sweater but was wondering about this.

Also the arm pieces go in really sticky like and don't seat all the way down. Does anyone else have these issues and would you exchange if you did?

Yep footpeg and arms are sticky. I got the foot peg all the way in but the arms are more delicate so I didn't want to push it with them, they're probably out a couple of millimetres but given that's covered by his jumper I'm not bothered. I won't return the fig.

So i called UPS yesterday to let them know i would pickup the figure when it was ready from sorting but they tried to deliver my Fred today and no one was home - hopefully i can get onto them before they try and deliver tomorrow as we all work!!!.....aarrggg im hanging!

Back