Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking hand made bust is never be 100% perfect, sure that is some defeats. I am not sure if this is right, but this bust is really amazing!!! haven't PO, still fighting in mind

I'm picking mine up tonight from FEDEX. I will post my honest opinion when i first see the piece in-hand.

Shame about the paint and casting issues. I'm regretting ordering this thing.

If you look hard enough ALL pieces have some sort of issue...major problems to slight imperfections. There has gotta be a TITANTIC-SIZED problem for me to regret ordering this bust. THX's pics are fantastic, if my piece looks like that i'll be one happy camper.

i'm starting to feel that even spending tons of dollars/euros we will never get a production piece with a 100% accurate quality control...
this first batch was around 30 units ...
i can't accept that the first 3 bust has these flaws...
i'm praying for mine ...the damn fedex is not passed yet :(
i will share the news in a few hours guys ...

I doubt you'll be disappointed. If I had space, this would be mine.

Alas, no space :monkey2

Got mine this morning....#11

Pics and my review are posted here

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=119336&page=56

R8.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
I think some of the paint things you showed in pics aren't abnormal for a large ass piece, but the weight thing would prolly be the most concerning thing about it. This isn't a custom piece, so something this size is going to have some paint imperfections in some manor. Doesn't seem worth $850 like you mentioned though too.

I think it looks good Chris. The only thing that would bother me is the sloppy paint around the chin guard. I might just colour mine in black with a marker. LOL

Here is mine with the whole face piece and the lips re-painted as well as the teeth and the inside of the mouth.

I am not sure if my camera is good enough to capture the awesome improvements, but I will post it anyway.

In person, it looks really awesome. Thank you Mr. Mike Najera for painting this awesome piece up for me, true talent my friend.

Here are the pics (along with my set up in my toy room).

IMG_5898.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_5887.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

Fedex hate me...and i HATE FEDEX with my soul !!!!
they miss the delivery for today ...without any reason :(
SIGH!

Back