Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any news on the confirmed es? sideshow still has it at limited edition..
if its really 250 es, it should have sold out by now? suspect its gonna be 500 :dunno

Its been confirmed through Barton that the run will remain at 250. I suspect Sideshow has "Limited Edition" listed because they don't want to commit to a set number of the 250 but would rather wait and see how well sales do first.

Ordered! I can see the value of this bust soaring even if there is a battle damaged piece down the road. I cant remember if these are numbered or not?

I got the impression that he might be doing a battle-damaged version where is eye showing in the future. But I agree, this bust is going to be legendary. Can't wait!!!

I got the impression that he might be doing a battle-damaged version where is eye showing in the future. But I agree, this bust is going to be legendary. Can't wait!!!

Legendary is a great way to describe it.

I cannot stop looking at this pic...this IS Peter Weller as "Murphy".
901516_press01-001.jpg

I believe this piece will look best if displayed at or above eye level. The paint job is what is going to make this piece really shine :wink1: Most of SIdeshow's previous 1:1 bust have good paint jobs, but NONE are equipped with a Fred Barton (Automotive) quality paintjob. Soooo excited for this :hi5:

Sideshow really hit a homerun getting involved with this piece...and IMO the Sideshow banner will only make this piece more desirable and sought after in the future, long after it's sold out. I expect this piece to eventually reach elite status of the Alien Warrior, Lord of Darkness, Venom, Chrome Endo and Predator 1:1 busts.

Ordered with flex pay. SSC is KILLING my wallet with these SDCC announcements.

It's a little steep, but cheaper than the War Machine 1:1 bust (also awesome looking, but I can't justify spending that kind of money on a supporting character). This bust looks like absolute perfection.

Count me as one of the people that had no idea this bust was already in the works. Seems like the partnership with Sideshow is definitely going to help Fred Barton since it's more exposure.

Coming soon!

[ame="https://youtu.be/85cL1HisrNc"]302 Found[/ame]

Just flexed it......:yess:
Time to sell some stuff. Can't let this one slip by. Too nice!
Just ordered it from SSC :rock2
I think i'm gonna pull the trigger, thank God for Flex Pay. :rock

Congrats guys..elefant:fest:dumbo::banana

Cannot wait to pick mine up next week

i know you're moving but please try your best to post at least 1 pic
:mexwave

Ordered with flex pay. SSC is KILLING my wallet with these SDCC announcements.

It's a little steep, but cheaper than the War Machine 1:1 bust (also awesome looking, but I can't justify spending that kind of money on a supporting character). This bust looks like absolute perfection.

Count me as one of the people that had no idea this bust was already in the works. Seems like the partnership with Sideshow is definitely going to help Fred Barton since it's more exposure.

:fireworks

I'm tempted by this... have been tempted since the thread started way back when :lol

I just don't have any space for him in my current set-up :huh

Back