Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bad back, and occasionally have to go to the chiropractor for a disc that tends to move outward. Some of the guys at work understand, some don't.
I'm sorry to hear so many of the Freaks in here have health issues too, but it's good to see everyone understanding and supporting each other. Last year, I saw y'all supporting Theorize and KenBenobi. This year it's empathy all around! I really love this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You probably already looked into Pilates. If that didn't work or didn't sound interesting, consider other spinal stabilization programs to help minimize further creeping of the disc.
I always emphasize a neutral spine so seriously consider that as well.

I may not have got a Spooktacular prize from Sideshow, but I got one from SDCC... :D

View attachment 374705
I didn't even know they had volunteers. How many hours each day do you have to work? I assume you can then enjoy the con when you aren't working?

I have a bad back, and occasionally have to go to the chiropractor for a disc that tends to move outward. Some of the guys at work understand, some don't.
I'm sorry to hear so many of the Freaks in here have health issues too, but it's good to see everyone understanding and supporting each other. Last year, I saw y'all supporting Theorize and KenBenobi. This year it's empathy all around! I really love this community.

I forgot about that. Yeah, my first ER trip happened last October (had a 2nd ER trip on January 1st, for a kidney stone). Things have been better since then. I still have throat issues, but I now can manage it somewhat. At least I'm used to it now... Sorry to hear about your bad back. My sister has to see a chiropractor twice a week for back issues, stemming from a car accident years ago (in which she was a passenger). It sucks...

He charged $80 for a signature. Definitely in the high end, but all the signature prices are creeping up there unfortunately.

I guess he has some sort of oral cancer and had surgery. I don’t know if it’s the kind where he’ll get better or if it’s just steps to delay him getting worse. Definitely sad to see though.
That sucks. He's certainly an iconic actor from the 80's to early 90's...

Now thats way cool.....they pay the way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:lol I doubt it! But he gets in the door!

Sent my Pm in this morning! :pray:
Damn, more competition! :slap That was a fun crossword. I was really only stumped on one question. The darn cat name. I could think of a few names, but not the one I needed... Oh, and I racked my brain on a few questions, then realized there was no circled character in the answer, so it wasn't even needed! But I did figure out every answer eventually...

I say anyone who didn't fill in the whole puzzle should be disqualified.... :pfft:

The less competition on this one the better! :lol :wink1:

Damn, more competition! :slap That was a fun crossword. I was really only stumped on one question. The darn cat name. I could think of a few names, but not the one I needed... Oh, and I racked my brain on a few questions, then realized there was no circled character in the answer, so it wasn't even needed! But I did figure out every answer eventually...

I had to do some searching to get the name, and even then had to extrapolate a couple of characters, but knowing what I learned while searching, I'm 99.99999% sure I got the name right.

This group has always been kind when it comes to others. Probably why this thread/group has been one of the older ones to be around still.

I think you say that every time I post a picture from within my house! :lol

And no, it wasn't Stranger Things. I watched 11 episodes of that on Friday. Starting with the S1 finale, watched Episode 1 of S2 TWICE, plus the rest of S2. I plan on going back to watch the extra features. I thought it was a fantastic follow-up season...

Fudge. That sucks. My Dad has bad discs like that, but you're too young to have those issues...

I'm not that young. LOL! I'm a lot older than people think.

Ran across a couple pics in OneDrive thought I’d share. The first is one Vander created I think.

The second is from a SSC contest back in the day using Mort.

dd4d61c6acdf87a9d7c415d4db9a33e2.jpg

7354ccb3abd4e5fbceb768140172b523.jpg

HA HA, oh yeah, I remember the butcher! I kept adding more and more people to the picture as Spook went on, by the end I think there was even a dinosaur in there! :rotfl

Edit: Found it, man is photo bucket a nightmare to navigate these days... :gah:

Butcher_Block2_zpsd8729e15.png

I remember that too!
It's funny because you took our members who had animal avatars. Suckers! Chien's is the best one because of the tongue. LOL!

HA HA, oh yeah, I remember the butcher! I kept adding more and more people to the picture as Spook went on, by the end I think there was even a dinosaur in there! :rotfl

Edit: Found it, man is photo bucket a nightmare to navigate these days... :gah:

Butcher_Block2_zpsd8729e15.png

I'm currently trying to navigate it now... so many pop up ads. So annoying. It's never really worked all that well... can't believe they have the gall to want $400 to upgrade so you can 3rd party host images... pass.

Steve - I'm currently using Post Image as a Photo Bucket replacement and I've been pretty happy with it so far.

Pulled a few other old Spook photos off PB while I was there:

mortpunk_zps5c2bc104.jpg

Mortin_Hell.jpg

MORTDEAD_zps68d0c37a.jpg

:lol

Speaking of old Spook stuff, does anyone have a copy of the old web comics of Mort at the carnival from a few years back?

Back