Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well - I’m at the Dr about to get another steroid shot in the neck. Really don’t enjoy these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those suck. I was getting those shots and having rhizotomies in my lower back for years. I finally found some medication that's helped a lot so I haven't had to get anything done for almost a year. I'm pretty good with minimal pain for normal day-to-day stuff, but if I exert myself at all then I pay for it. My back is killing me after walking around and standing for Wizard World this weekend.

Just a reminder that this contest ends tonight.
Praying to the wheel gods! :pray:

Well - I’m at the Dr about to get another steroid shot in the neck. Really don’t enjoy these.

Ugh. Good luck!

Reminder for my contest that the extension ends tonight so if you want to enter post your entry here or in the contest thread which has my post about it. Will end it by 8pm est. Here's the reveal of the DVD's I'll be giving away! On top of the Wal-Mart glow in the dark DVD's the Sideshow Mummy and Creature digital code is being given away. Hurry!
Sideshow?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh man! That's never fun.
Hopefully you waited at least 3 months between shots.
I'm not sure what causes your symptoms but try and remember to hold yourself in a neutral posture at all times. By keeping your head, neck, and shoulders where they're suppose to be you can significantly minimize symptoms and damage.

anmI8Lf.gif

Contest: for my American friends,
post pics of pin up cosplay ( just google pin up cosplay) post your favorite pic, anything you like
Prize: this beautiful Captain America universal studios hat :)
(picture i found online, same hat)

ZlKszaa.jpg

EuLY66u.jpg

11392855_697489173706537_5859513944397792902_n.jpg

Mort Kit Random Draw

giphy.gif

Want in? Just post this pic and I'll add you to the list... :hi5:

contest sign up closed

happyboy will be our player, let me set some stuff up and Ill be right back... :hi5:

Ok, our game is What's in the box?

HB, there are three boxes and your job is to correctly guess what's in each box. We'll go box by box, and you can ask 3 questions about each box before making your guess as to it's contents. You may ask your questions all at once or one by one, it's up to you. Any questions?

Here are your boxes:

boxes.JPG

Edit: HB doesn't seem to be online any longer, so looks like we'll have to wait to get this started. HB, PM me when you see this post and we'll get the game going! :)

Contests entry's so far

1.crows
2.theorize
3.lasvegasyankee
4.kamikaze
5.granite-frizz
6.punk42
7.darth madden

PM me if you entered and not listed!

Contest closed winner announced shortly!!!

Ok, our game is What's in the box?

HB, there are three boxes and your job is to correctly guess what's in each box. We'll go box by box, and you can ask 3 questions about each box before making your guess as to it's contents. You may ask your questions all at once or one by one, it's up to you. Any questions?

If not feel free to start asking me your questions whenever you'd like... :lol

giphy.gif

Those suck. I was getting those shots and having rhizotomies in my lower back for years. I finally found some medication that's helped a lot so I haven't had to get anything done for almost a year. I'm pretty good with minimal pain for normal day-to-day stuff, but if I exert myself at all then I pay for it. My back is killing me after walking around and standing for Wizard World this weekend.

This was the 4th one for me. They don't do crap but different doc and different insurance and I have ot go through it all over again. I really just want them to slit my throat, slap in the metal plate and fuse the damn thing in place.

Speaking of WW - heard Val cancelled. - Doh!!!

Back