Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha we were thinking the same thing at once. I edited my post to account for your time stamp [emoji106][emoji23]
LOL!

Sandler is a good guess. He's not a great actor. He's not the worst, IMO, but everybody has their own opinion. Punch Drunk Love showed his dramatic chops, but he's no Tom Hanks (probably the best example of someone going from comedy to drama with huge success).

Ben Affleck?

Someone might have already guessed, I haven’t been following too closely.

Edited: LOL Posted right after Kenbenobi posted this answer.

Throwing out an alternative since he should get Affleck if correct.

Adam Sandler?

I was going to say Adam Sandler next! :gah:

Although I didn't meet Summer Glau, I was one foot away from her at SDCC. She literally walked right past me, but she had at LEAST 6 security guards around her. I could have easily touched her, but also would have gotten a broken arm in the process.

I got to meet her in Dallas. I love her, but in person she looks like she's in desperate need of a sandwich. Still... :drool

If nobody gets it by 4pm Eastern, I'm opening it to 2 guesses per day. I swear I have YET to see anyone post him, and I've been keeping the tab open, refreshing the page, and reading from wherever I left off. Unless someone is editing their guesses, nobody has.

Owen Wilson

CONTEST!!
Up for grabs is a $50 GC to Spirit Halloween , has to be used by Oct. 31st.

One entry per person, and I will draw a winner Monday morning and PM the code to the winner.

I am feeling the chill of winter here, and missing the hotness of Summer...so, to enter to win, post of pic of Summer in this thread by Sunday night at midnight EST.
(super hint...ONLY PICS OF SUMMER GLAU COUNT) Haha!!
giphy.gif

Okay, I have some movies that can be won!

The Witch
The Girl With All The Gifts
Digimon Tri - Reunion
Digimon Tri - Determination
Batman and Harley Quinn
American Gods Season 1

First contest - Who is my most-hated actor? First to get it right wins. 1 guess every calendar day in EST per person. You may only win one code. Person who got a code already is still eligible to win one, due to circumstances.

LET THE GUESSING COMMENCE!

I may be late on posting who got it right, if anyone does. I will keep up with it though :) Trying to do two MMORPG Halloween events at once this morning. Going cross-eyed from all of the windows,

EDIT - Just to make things clear, you win your pick of one title, not ALL of them.

Ok. It's after 4pm est. My second guess for worst actor....
SHATNER. I'd fight WILLIAM SHATNER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CONTEST!!

One entry per person, and I will draw a winner Monday morning and PM the code to the winner.

I am feeling the chill of winter here, and missing the hotness of Summer...so, to enter to win, post of pic of Summer in this thread by Sunday night at midnight EST.

summer-glau-red-skirt-white-top-skeleton-key-premiere-skeletonkeyprem-1407759757.jpg

CONTEST!!

Who doesn't love Summer and some guns?
d3f9820bcef8bc70aa98dcffac63ffef.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CONTEST!!

Now that's a good way to get the post count up. :)

CONTEST!!

fecc2b39c8ae777bc0cdf4685adae7ed--summer-glau-scream-queens.jpg

Back