Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like he did it the year before and never send the prizes then either if I'm reading what others said correctly.

Okay, I have some movies that can be won!

The Witch
The Girl With All The Gifts
Digimon Tri - Reunion
Digimon Tri - Determination
Batman and Harley Quinn
American Gods Season 1

First contest - Who is my most-hated actor? First to get it right wins. 1 guess every calendar day in EST per person. You may only win one code. Person who got a code already is still eligible to win one, due to circumstances.

LET THE GUESSING COMMENCE!

I may be late on posting who got it right, if anyone does. I will keep up with it though :) Trying to do two MMORPG Halloween events at once this morning. Going cross-eyed from all of the windows,

EDIT - Just to make things clear, you win your pick of one title, not ALL of them.
I'm late to the game, but I'll say...

Ryan Reynolds!

#FatPumpkin
10 pounds 8 ounces

(no idea what's been guessed already - too much to read since I was here last! I promise to be more active in here from now on! May even post a contest tonight! I now have a bunch lined up. I found some Halloween-related digital codes to give away...

#FatPumpkin
10 pounds 8 ounces

(no idea what's been guessed already - too much to read since I was here last! I promise to be more active in here from now on! May even post a contest tonight! I now have a bunch lined up. I found some Halloween-related digital codes to give away...

Everyone's got something going on. No worries. Glad you stop by once in a while.
As for SS, yeah, I don't think he's been back for the past 2 Freaktaculars.

Only one person comes to mind, and I swear somebody must have guessed him already. 1 guess per day?

If nobody gets it by 4pm Eastern, I'm opening it to 2 guesses per day. I swear I have YET to see anyone post him, and I've been keeping the tab open, refreshing the page, and reading from wherever I left off. Unless someone is editing their guesses, nobody has.

I really dropped the ball again this year for Freaktacular... was planning to make a new Punk Prize to give away this year and was so busy with work and trips I never got around to doing it. So whoever it was who pre-won this year's Punk Prize, that will carry over til the new one gets made. Can't remember who that was off the top of my head, so if it was you sound off and I'll check my records to make sure it was you.
I might have one or two old Punk skulls I can dig out to give away, and I'm sure I'll find some other stuff too.

Rules are 1 guess a day right? I think I've made only 1 so far and that was yesterday.
So my guess for today:

Keanu Reeves

I really dropped the ball again this year for Freaktacular... was planning to make a new Punk Prize to give away this year and was so busy with work and trips I never got around to doing it. So whoever it was who pre-won this year's Punk Prize, that will carry over til the new one gets made. Can't remember who that was off the top of my head, so if it was you sound off and I'll check my records to make sure it was you.
I might have one or two old Punk skulls I can dig out to give away, and I'm sure I'll find some other stuff too.

H23hMbY.gif

Back