Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONTEST!!
Up for grabs is a $50 GC to Spirit Halloween , has to be used by Oct. 31st.

One entry per person, and I will draw a winner Monday morning and PM the code to the winner.

I am feeling the chill of winter here, and missing the hotness of Summer...so, to enter to win, post of pic of Summer in this thread by Sunday night at midnight EST.
(super hint...ONLY PICS OF SUMMER GLAU COUNT) Haha!!

summer-glau-hot-wallpapers-18-_8.jpg

CONTEST!!

One entry per person, and I will draw a winner Monday morning and PM the code to the winner.

I am feeling the chill of winter here, and missing the hotness of Summer...so, to enter to win, post of pic of Summer in this thread by Sunday night at midnight EST.

4b2be401e6f082affa2ee13a2ed9c194.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CONTEST!!

Here's my try, hope this is visible...
ouW3Gq.jpg

500 Days of Summer
https://i.imgur.com/w9KEYaj.gif

CONTEST!!

...and just in case my gif doesn't qualify me:
e53b8df3775c302f9a4b4908c3b954bf.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know if i should hold my contest BEFORE the 26th or AFTER :lol
Who benefits from before, who benefits afer??? Lol

My hint will get posted in the morning whenever I choose to get up. If you waste your guesses early, that's your problem if they're wrong :p

halloween.jpg

DARTH MADDENS 2017 FREAKTACULAR CONTEST #2

Blast From The Past.

Lets see if any of the long timers remember the answer? :)

The first 3 people to post the correct answer to the following question will be entered on the winner wheel for a chance at the Mystery Prize Box.

Amy had 3(2+3) apples. She gave 1/3 of her apples to Mark. Steve took 40% of Marks apples and gave them back to Amy. Jessica walked by and threw 3.5 of Amy’s apples into the lake. Mark saw and threw one of his apples at Jessica. Amy laughed and then ate 2 ¾ of her apples. How many apples does Amy have left?

Post away.

Ok so nobody has been able to win the #fatpumpkin contest yet lol.

So here’s what we are going to do. I’ll pick those who were close and put them in the random wheel spinner.

View attachment 372844

Blast From The Past.

The first 3 people to post the correct answer to the following question will be entered on the winner wheel for a chance at the Mystery Prize Box.

Amy had 3(2+3) apples. She gave 1/3 of her apples to Mark. Steve took 40% of Marks apples and gave them back to Amy. Jessica walked by and threw 3.5 of Amy’s apples into the lake. Mark saw and threw one of his apples at Jessica. Amy laughed and then ate 2 ¾ of her apples. How many apples does Amy have left?

Post away.

5.75 apples

View attachment 372844

Blast From The Past.

Post away.

I remember math problems from the Spooks past, and this seems familiar, but I'm not sure if there was a trick or not. Just working through it Amy has 5.75 apples left.

Did Jessican have a knife and cut Amy's apple in half, or did she eat half?

Back