Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Looks like Darth Snoopy wins because of the Mr. Goodbar. That's her favorite and no one ever gives them out so she was surprised to see it. Plus, I'm sure Yoda didn't hurt your chances. CONGRATS! I think I have your address from Secret Santa but send it to me again anyway just in case.

Congrats Snoop!

I just saw something on Tosh.0 about Mr. Goodbar... said they should be sued for false advertising and have to change their name to "Mr. Eh Don't Have Anything Else Available" or something like that. :lol

br-1.jpg

55218902.jpg
Hahaha! :lol

b73d289872b0448b866eb018ca0bb4d4.jpg

NM, I'm tooo late :lol Damn, cache storing old pages. It was still fun

Also, punk declined the Alien Funkos so I flipped a coin for best 2 out of 3 between the other entries and MadCow won!

CONGRATS MADCOW! Send me your name and address!

Going to try and upload a video of my Halloween set up, but for now here's my costume:

111van.JPG

Also, punk declined the Alien Funkos so I flipped a coin for best 2 out of 3 between the other entries and MadCow won!

CONGRATS MADCOW! Send me your name and address!

And this just proves that even if a contest is over, enter anyway. :lol

My wife and I moved to a new house this year and had no idea how big Trick-or-Treating was in this neighborhood. We planned for a large amount of kids but not THIS many. She had to make an emergency run to the store for more candy - we probably gave away about $100 worth in just two hours!

During the brief time we ran out I shut off all the lights/decorations and hid. One of the saddest moments of my life was shutting the door in the face of a bunch of hopeful little kids!

My wife and I moved to a new house this year and had no idea how big Trick-or-Treating was in this neighborhood. We planned for a large amount of kids but not THIS many. She had to make an emergency run to the store for more candy - we probably gave away about $100 worth in just two hours!

During the brief time we ran out I shut off all the lights/decorations and hid. One of the saddest moments of my life was shutting the door in the face of a bunch of hopeful little kids!

We usually get a ton of kids, but this year was weak. I bet we had less than 30 show up. I'm not complaining too much though because I get the rest of our candy. :rock :rock

We usually get a ton of kids, but this year was weak. I bet we had less than 30 show up. I'm not complaining too much though because I get the rest of our candy. :rock :rock

That's more along the lines of what I'm used to. I've always lived in areas with a more elderly population, or in apartments, where no one participates. We saw at least 300 kids tonight.

We had them from about 6:30-8pm. Haven't had any show up for about 15 minutes so I guess we're officially done.

You guys can use the remaining candy as packing material in my prize boxes.... I won't be mad. :lol

Looks like Darth Snoopy wins because of the Mr. Goodbar. That's her favorite and no one ever gives them out so she was surprised to see it. Plus, I'm sure Yoda didn't hurt your chances. CONGRATS! I think I have your address from Secret Santa but send it to me again anyway just in case.

Congrats snoop!
The yoda bucket was definitely a win :clap

Went with my wife and daughter down the street. The wife is handing out candy to the kids and the husband has a keg and is handing out beer to the dads. Great idea!

Back