Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

anmI8Lf.gif

OK, one last contest.

THE CONTEST: Post a pic of what candy you're giving out tonight. I'll let my wife decide which one is her favorite.

THE PRIZE: Universal Monster Wolfman Figure

View attachment 302211

Oh bummer! I'm at work all night!!! :gah:

Sick prize. :rock

Also, punk declined the Alien Funkos so I flipped a coin for best 2 out of 3 between the other entries and MadCow won!

CONGRATS MADCOW! Send me your name and address!

WHAT!!!! Awww man!!!! Oh well - Good job Titus!!!! Glad to see that you could make it at the last hour!

Also, punk declined the Alien Funkos so I flipped a coin for best 2 out of 3 between the other entries and MadCow won!

CONGRATS MADCOW! Send me your name and address!

WHO DONE WHAT NOW?!?!? :O

Woo hoo!!! Thanks!!!
I really missed you guys this year. Work and home life have been mayhem.

I'm at work at the library this evening and this is what I'm handing out tonight. :)

IMAG0145_zpsrtvmy5qu.jpg

My daughter has that same Yoda bucket and likes to wear upside down on her head like a helmet and run around the house. It's nutty.

Well, gentlemen and ladies, it has been a pleasure. As usual, I enjoyed Freaktacular much more than Spooktacular, and it's all due to all you guys and girls that participate like you do. Hopefully everyone doesn't completely abandon the thread until next year. Don't forget--I'll post Secret Santa info at some point in the next few weeks.

Here's a list of the contests I held and the winners. I'm pretty sure I've heard from all the winners and have gotten most of it sent out already but will make sure I get everything else shipped in the next day or so.

Spook 2016 contests and winners.jpg

Zod, you once again had such wonderful contests. Everyone made this so much fun. I love this time of year and I'm glad to spend it with you all.

The pumpkin pails will return in 2017 :winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk

WHAT!!!! Awww man!!!! Oh well - Good job Titus!!!! Glad to see that you could make it at the last hour!

WHO DONE WHAT NOW?!?!? :O

Woo hoo!!! Thanks!!!
I really missed you guys this year. Work and home life have been mayhem.

Keep reading. :lol
I'm keeping the Pops.
But I think you are getting a consolation prize.

Really hard to get good video in the dark, but I did the best I could to try and give you guys some idea of what the trick or treaters experienced at my place tonight:

Somewhat better pics:

111hos1.JPG
11hous2.JPG
111hous3.JPG

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)

Nice Vander! Did you enter that Court of the Dead pumpkin in the SSC contest?

Well, gentlemen and ladies, it has been a pleasure. As usual, I enjoyed Freaktacular much more than Spooktacular, and it's all due to all you guys and girls that participate like you do. Hopefully everyone doesn't completely abandon the thread until next year. Don't forget--I'll post Secret Santa info at some point in the next few weeks.

Here's a list of the contests I held and the winners. I'm pretty sure I've heard from all the winners and have gotten most of it sent out already but will make sure I get everything else shipped in the next day or so.

Nice that's a good mix.
Who's punkg41? Impostor!

I think it's because there were so many more people entering contests this year. It's nice to see a lot of people getting prizes.

That's a helluva list! You're awesome!!! But seeing as so many of us won multiple prizes, if you do this again, you may want to wait on shipping stuff so packages can be combined! :lol

Thanks again, General! It is my pleasure to kneel before you...

That's a helluva list! You're awesome!!! But seeing as so many of us won multiple prizes, if you do this again, you may want to wait on shipping stuff so packages can be combined! :lol

Thanks again, General! It is my pleasure to kneel before you...

Waiting to combine shipping is a good idea. I never think of it at the time.

Back