Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

After dragging the kiddos 3.9 miles through the neighborhood, they finally get to enjoy the spoils of war. And this is after we got rid of the crap candy. IMG_3505.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently playing Brahms Lullaby to get them sleepy. Once they're in bed it's time to collect the taxes.

If we have any loser lounge people left the next 5 to say "Gimme Gimme Gimme" can have one of these... My last ditch effort to clear out the lounge. :)

IMG_20160813_153816.jpg

Is the Looser's Lounge very crowded this year? It sure seemed we had a bunch of contests and really spread the winners out.

After dragging the kiddos 3.9 miles through the neighborhood, they finally get to enjoy the spoils of war. And this is after we got rid of the crap candy. View attachment 302250

Holy ****! That is a nice haul. With the appropriate tithe, you're going to be set for snacks for awhile.

Was this the very first comtest of the year? The one of the daryl pics?

Yep, I'm ending it that way I started it.

Is the Looser's Lounge very crowded this year? It sure seemed we had a bunch of contests and really spread the winners out.

I have no clue but that's what I am finding out. If nobody is a loser then even better.

I'm happy a lot of people got to win this year. I love trying to compete for the rpizes but liked that many people gave others a chance to win.

Anyone not win anything this year?

Im going to do the wheel for my prizes when i go on my pc later tonight. Couple of winners will be chosen

I'm happy a lot of people got to win this year. I love trying to compete for the rpizes but liked that many people gave others a chance to win.

Anyone not win anything this year?

This guy

Im going to do the wheel for my prizes when i go on my pc later tonight. Couple of winners will be chosen

Sweet! I never did see who won the DC cosplay contest nor the Marvel cosplay contest.

As my annual tradition, I end my freaktacular participation with the direct quote from the avengers:

MariaHill: Sir, how does it work now? Freaktacular is over. They've gone their separate ways, some pretty extremely far. We get into a situation like this again, what happens then?
Nick Fury: They'll come back.
Maria Hill: You really sure about that?
Nick Fury: I am.
Maria Hill: Why?
Nick Fury: Because we'll need them to.

Happy Halloween and on to Freaktacular 2017!!

Back