Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Do you have collection pics posted anywhere?! I want to see them

I have a Show Your Shelves thread, but I haven't updated it in a long time. My set up is a lot different now. Got rid of some stuff and got some new pieces. I'll update it at some point before the end of the year though.

anmI8Lf.gif

I am giving away several items. I will only tell you what one item is. The rest will be assorted items from Nerdblock boxes. I honestly don't know everything I will include yet. I found 3 items so far, but I'm looking for more. This is the item I will tell you:

7399505fbdb6698e2b57ce8c8a78d6c6.jpg

All you have to do, is pick the number I'm thinking of from 1 to a million...

JUST KIDDING!!! But it is a guessing game. ONE guess per person EVERY 30 MINUTES! First person to guess it correctly wins. Name my favorite actor. HUGE HINT: This person has at least one Oscar, and is still alive.

If nobody guesses it (which would surprise me) I'll do a wheel spin from all entrants.

Last edited:

Statues:

Huntress
Cheetah
Killer Croc
Black Canary
Darkseid
Lex Luthor
Green Lantern
Red Son Batman
Supergirl
Julie Newmar Catwoman
Prime Batman Beyond
COTD Shard
Red Sonja
Wolf Predator LSB
Raphael
Donatello
Michelangelo
Leonardo

1/6 Scale Figures:
IG-88
Drax
Terminator Endoskeleton
Ripley
HT Deadpool
Mandarin
Civil War Black Widow

2ehpi.gif

I am giving away several items. I will only tell you what one item is. The rest will be assorted items from Nerdblock boxes. I honestly don't know everything I will include yet. I found 3 items so far, but I'm looking for more. This is the item I will tell you:

JUST KIDDING!!! But it is a guessing game. ONE guess per person. Name my favorite actor. HUGE HINT: This person has at least one Oscar, and is still alive.

Jack Nicholson

JUST KIDDING!!! But it is a guessing game. ONE guess per person. Name my favorite actor. HUGE HINT: This person has at least one Oscar, and is still alive.

Jeff Bridges

I have a Show Your Shelves thread, but I haven't updated it in a long time. My set up is a lot different now. Got rid of some stuff and got some new pieces. I'll update it at some point before the end of the year though.

Just looked at them. Love the Punisher set up. Been planning to do a setup like that for awhile now but haven't gotten around to it. Just been building up various weapons to put in the display. Love the tool box and suitcase of money in yours. Do you know where those are from?

Al Pacino

Just looked at them. Love the Punisher set up. Been planning to do a setup like that for awhile now but haven't gotten around to it. Just been building up various weapons to put in the display. Love the tool box and suitcase of money in yours. Do you know where those are from?

Thanks! That Punisher set up is one of my favorites. I got the toolbox, tools, and suitcase on eBay. I made the money stacks.

Tom Hanks

Statues:

Huntress
Cheetah
Killer Croc
Black Canary
Darkseid
Lex Luthor
Green Lantern
Red Son Batman
Supergirl
Julie Newmar Catwoman
Prime Batman Beyond
COTD Shard
Red Sonja
Wolf Predator LSB
Raphael
Donatello
Michelangelo
Leonardo

1/6 Scale Figures:
IG-88
Drax
Terminator Endoskeleton
Ripley
HT Deadpool
Mandarin
Civil War Black Widow
Holy mother of pearl! If that's what you have on order, it makes me wonder what you OWN! Do you have collection pictures you can share?

Holy mother of pearl! If that's what you have on order, it makes me wonder what you OWN! Do you have collection pictures you can share?

I have a show your shelves thread but it's pretty outdated. One of my last goals of the year is to get it organized and take pictures before 2017.

He just pushes them into the corner with his signed jordan rookie sneakers and 2024 ferrari. :lol

for real though, awesome collection Zod. :duff

JUST KIDDING!!! But it is a guessing game. ONE guess per person. First person to guess it correctly wins. Name my favorite actor. HUGE HINT: This person has at least one Oscar, and is still alive.

If nobody guesses it (which would surprise me) I'll do a wheel spin from all entrants.

Robert De Niro.

Statues:

Huntress
Cheetah
Killer Croc
Black Canary
Darkseid
Lex Luthor
Green Lantern
Red Son Batman
Supergirl
Julie Newmar Catwoman
Prime Batman Beyond
COTD Shard
Red Sonja
Wolf Predator LSB
Raphael
Donatello
Michelangelo
Leonardo

1/6 Scale Figures:
IG-88
Drax
Terminator Endoskeleton
Ripley
HT Deadpool
Mandarin
Civil War Black Widow

Woah!!!

60a78021d923c1da391ce227273a8674.jpg

JUST KIDDING!!! But it is a guessing game. ONE guess per person. First person to guess it correctly wins. Name my favorite actor. HUGE HINT: This person has at least one Oscar, and is still alive.

James Earl Jones

Back