Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I have a show your shelves thread but it's pretty outdated. One of my last goals of the year is to get it organized and take pictures before 2017.
I'm with you on that goal... But I don't think I'll make it! End of 2017 is more likely for me...

Harrison Ford
He sadly has no Oscar...

Everybody can make another guess, every 30 minutes. I really thought somebody would get it right away...

I am giving away several items. I will only tell you what one item is. The rest will be assorted items from Nerdblock boxes. I honestly don't know everything I will include yet. I found 3 items so far, but I'm looking for more. This is the item I will tell you:

7399505fbdb6698e2b57ce8c8a78d6c6.jpg

All you have to do, is pick the number I'm thinking of from 1 to a million...

JUST KIDDING!!! But it is a guessing game. ONE guess per person. First person to guess it correctly wins. Name my favorite actor. HUGE HINT: This person has at least one Oscar, and is still alive.

If nobody guesses it (which would surprise me) I'll do a wheel spin from all entrants.

Robert Duvall

I am giving away several items. I will only tell you what one item is. The rest will be assorted items from Nerdblock boxes. I honestly don't know everything I will include yet. I found 3 items so far, but I'm looking for more. This is the item I will tell you:

JUST KIDDING!!! But it is a guessing game. ONE guess per person. First person to guess it correctly wins. Name my favorite actor. HUGE HINT: This person has at least one Oscar, and is still alive.

If nobody guesses it (which would surprise me) I'll do a wheel spin from all entrants.

Ben kinsley

I'm with you on that goal... But I don't think I'll make it! End of 2017 is more likely for me...

You better have it presentable enough by June 2017 so I can come visit when I am up that way. :lecture

JUST KIDDING!!! But it is a guessing game. ONE guess per person EVERY 30 MINUTES! First person to guess it correctly wins. Name my favorite actor. HUGE HINT: This person has at least one Oscar, and is still alive.

Leonardo DiCaprio?

Back