Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Didn't you try to give some of these away last year? Is it taking that long for Mezco to get them out?

Not these. I can't remember who gave the other one away last year but it was a different cube. Mezco was supposed to have these shipped a month or two ago and, like everything else they're making, they've been delayed.

Hellraiser contest is over!

QbkLOYR.gif

Congrats, Waste Time Continuum! :rock Send me your name and address. I'll ship the cube out as soon as I get it from Mezco.

Wow, thanks Zod!

This is the first time I've ever won a Spook/Freak-tacular contest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hellraiser contest is over!

QbkLOYR.gif

Congrats, Waste Time Continuum! :rock Send me your name and address. I'll ship the cube out as soon as I get it from Mezco.
Awesome contest, as usual. You really got some great prizes!!! I need to buy one of those cubes, if they can still be ordered...

Wow, thanks Zod!

This is the first time I've ever won a Spook/Freak-tacular contest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats!!!

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST: Answer these questions about the original Ghostbusters film. PM ME YOUR ANSWERS.

1. For whom was the original role of Dr. Peter Venkman originally written?
2. Who was originally cast as Louis Tully but left the film due to creative differences?
3. What was the 800 number from a Ghostbusters commercial that was disconnected because so many people called in? It is not 1-800-555-2368.
4. What phone number did they end up using in the film?
5. What was the original title of the film?

THE PRIZE: Set of 4 Ghostbusters Dorbz

ghostbusters dorbz.JPG

Contest ends on 10/25/2016 at 12pm Central Time. One winner from the entries with the all the correct answers will be chosen by The Wheel.

Last edited:

Looks like spook for me is going to be very slim - in class all week and I'm sick as a dog. But I do want to join chat. Is it up and running? If so what is the info again?

and you're not alone in sick. I want to crawl back in bed already...

Back