Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST: What is your favorite moment in the Hellraiser films?

THE PRIZE: Lament Puzzle Configuration Cube from Mezco. I don't have this in-hand yet. Mezco keeps saying it's close to shipping, but it may be another month before it gets here. I'll ship it to the winner as soon as I get it.

x800-2578.Jpg

**Contest closes at 12pm today Central Time. Winner will be chosen by The Wheel.**

When I was a kid, I had one of those DVDs that had like 20 different horror movie scenes in it. One of them included Hellraiser. I was so fascinated with the scene where Frank gets torn apart by the cenobites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1i2FNVTpZ0

Easily one of the best horror films to date, and is made of pure terror. I was probably like 7-8 at the time, maybe a little older. No wonder why I love horror so much <3 That same compilation film gave me the same love I have for puppet master as well.

Now back to med school studying lmao!

New counter posted on Main Spooktacular landing. Goes off at 10 PST.

Sideshow hit the snooze this morning, slept in.

Apparently "Sleep is for the weak" can also be interpreted as "Sleep in for the week":lol

It's all good though, I have a feeling that this Spook will be great.

Sideshow hit the snooze this morning, slept in.

Apparently "Sleep is for the weak" can also be interpreted as "Sleep in for the week":lol

It's all good though, I have a feeling that this Spook will be great.

Due to the activity on the social sites, I'd guess that they had something miscoded and needed to rewrite the page a little.

:fireworks:fireworks:mexwave:fireworks:fireworks

View attachment 299640

Prizes:

For this contest I will select 2 or 3 prizes for the winner(s) to choose from. Once I get them together I will post what they are. Entries will be accepted until Monday at 3pm EST.

To enter:

Take a photo of your current toothbrush along with the contest avatar posted above (so I know it's not a photo from Google etc.)
Then post the photo in this thread

You can hold the toothbrush in front of this post if you want or print out the image and put it next to the toothbrush, doesn't matter.
This may be a random spin win or may be something else that will determine the winner... :)

20161024_102808.jpg

I haven't downloaded half the social media apps Sideshow is using for Spook. I'm not interested in following another format in which people just stick their nosed up Sideshow's ass for free stuff then whine when they don't get it. I'm sticking to this thread, Sideshow's site, Facebook, and maybe Twitter. I like getting free reward points, but I'm not going to be broken up if I miss $5 here and there. Plus, I'm not embarrassing myself all over social media for a free figure.

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST: What is your favorite moment in the Hellraiser films?

THE PRIZE: Lament Puzzle Configuration Cube from Mezco. I don't have this in-hand yet. Mezco keeps saying it's close to shipping, but it may be another month before it gets here. I'll ship it to the winner as soon as I get it.

x800-2578.Jpg

**Contest closes at 12pm today Central Time. Winner will be chosen by The Wheel.**

Each time "Welcome to Hell" is said. To be fair, I like Hellraiser more for how much it's sampled in Industrial music :D

Hellraiser contest is over!

QbkLOYR.gif

Congrats, Waste Time Continuum! :rock Send me your name and address. I'll ship the cube out as soon as I get it from Mezco.

Back