Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I have bad loki this year, in winning Sideshow contests... But I think the same holds true for everybody in here. Theorize won $10 in rewards. That may be the only person who won anything...

I won a Hot Toys Rocket Raccoon from Chicky yesterday. She initially said I didn't claim in time and gave it to someone else but I proved that I did claim it in time so she gave me one also.

WOW! Great work, Daikkenaurora. I can only imagine what you would have come up with if you had more time.

I won a Hot Toys Rocket Raccoon from Chicky yesterday. She initially said I didn't claim in time and gave it to someone else but I proved that I did claim it in time so she gave me one also.

You're the first person in here that I've heard won anything. I've entered everything I can and still haven't won--as usual. At this point in more interested in sales than contests.

have not heard this tale...

Basically, one of my earliest memories snooping for Christmas presents resulted in me finding the Monchhichi weeks early in my parent's closet. I couldn't let on that I found it, and the new few weeks were murder on me waiting to get my grubby little hands on the monkey. When I finally got him we were inseparable. I took that little guy everywhere. And it shows! His hair is old and matted, he no longer has a tail, his face is cracked from falling off my bike and getting his face caught in the spokes, his hair is unglued and held with a rubber band, he lost part of his hand and foot, his neck is held together with medical tape, his face is scratched down from where I was riding my bike and decided to hold his face against the road and I rode. :lol
My mom has thrown him away in the trash at least 3 different times, and each time I dug him out and kept him. He is what I will grab if there is ever a fire and I can only grab one thing. My brother and I have grown to refer to him as "Old Chi". :)
I made up numerous adventures and stories of him when I was young. And have given him various accessories throughout the years. In his case with him is a gun belt and holster, and a glass whiskey bottle with cork. :lol

Basically, one of my earliest memories snooping for Christmas presents resulted in me finding the Monchhichi weeks early in my parent's closet. I couldn't let on that I found it, and the new few weeks were murder on me waiting to get my grubby little hands on the monkey. When I finally got him we were inseparable. I took that little guy everywhere. And it shows! His hair is old and matted, he no longer has a tail, his face is cracked from falling off my bike and getting his face caught in the spokes, his hair is unglued and held with a rubber band, he lost part of his hand and foot, his neck is held together with medical tape, his face is scratched down from where I was riding my bike and decided to hold his face against the road and I rode. :lol
My mom has thrown him away in the trash at least 3 different times, and each time I dug him out and kept him. He is what I will grab if there is ever a fire and I can only grab one thing. My brother and I have grown to refer to him as "Old Chi". :)
I made up numerous adventures and stories of him when I was young. And have given him various accessories throughout the years. In his case with him is a gun belt and holster, and a glass whiskey bottle with cork. :lol

AWESOME!!!

That was me and my stuffed Chimpanzee that sort of looks like the one you have on the floor in front of the same display cabinet Old Chi is in

Basically, one of my earliest memories snooping for Christmas presents resulted in me finding the Monchhichi weeks early in my parent's closet. I couldn't let on that I found it, and the new few weeks were murder on me waiting to get my grubby little hands on the monkey. When I finally got him we were inseparable. I took that little guy everywhere. And it shows! His hair is old and matted, he no longer has a tail, his face is cracked from falling off my bike and getting his face caught in the spokes, his hair is unglued and held with a rubber band, he lost part of his hand and foot, his neck is held together with medical tape, his face is scratched down from where I was riding my bike and decided to hold his face against the road and I rode. [emoji38]
I made up numerous adventures and stories of him when I was young. And have given him various accessories throughout the years. In his case with him is a gun belt and holster, and a glass whiskey bottle with cork. [emoji38]
That is a great story
I had a stuffed ernie that i wish i owned
He was my constant

You're the first person in here that I've heard won anything. I've entered everything I can and still haven't won--as usual. At this point in more interested in sales than contests.

One year I won a chainsaw massacre figure and Ed from Shaun of the Dead. After that, nothing from Sideshow. Would love that Lady Death PF.

For CallMeTheDoctor and mrdbios Contest

The movie that scared me as a kid was Nightmare on Elm Street. So I wanted to do something from it. The poster for the movie was especially nice. All though, my rendition of it does not do it justice.

Fun addition - Elvira lol

Damn this is sweet! Nicely done with both. I wish I had this kind of talent. :clap

OMG! You got one of these? Nice. I can still remember the tv commercial...

"Mon-chichi, Monchichi, all so soft and cuddly."
"With his thumb in his mouth he's really neat...."
Something something something..... I forgot the rest. :lol

la-la-la
la-la-la
Happy, happy (?) monchichi
I love you, monchichi!

NOw I have it stuck in my head

https://youtu.be/od3cNTl40VI

I have several of them. I only got Old Chi and one other when I was a kid, and then I grabbed a few more in recent years. I think Angie got me the Punk one for Christmas one year. :D
Old Chi is in his own little case inside the detolf.

20140921_191822.jpg

AWESOME!!!

That was me and my stuffed Chimpanzee that sort of looks like the one you have on the floor in front of the same display cabinet Old Chi is in

The big monchhichi I got a year or so ago at a thrift store in some other state. Saw it and had to have it. :D

Back