Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

#scaredschitless contest is almost over. Hurry and enter if you want a chance and Happy Halloween!

Got married, had two kids, wife and I fell out of love, she lawyered up, divorced, I had to sell my entire collection, took on all debt (well over $300k), had to pay $2k in child support monthly, insurance and day care.

The end

I have several of them. I only got Old Chi and one other when I was a kid, and then I grabbed a few more in recent years. I think Angie got me the Punk one for Christmas one year. :D
Old Chi is in his own little case inside the detolf.

20140921_191822.jpg

That's the one I remember! Hahaha! Nice. :hi5:

Got married, had two kids, wife and I fell out of love, she lawyered up, divorced, I had to sell my entire collection, took on all debt (well over $300k), had to pay $2k in child support monthly, insurance and day care.

The end

It's stories like this that keep me dating and not married.

Good morning Freaks! Today marks my 5th anniversary of joining the coolest group of people around. This is seriously my favorite time of year. Happy Freaktacular!

Here's some better pics of Old Chi in all his funked up glory. :lol

OldChis.jpg

Old%20Chi%202.jpg

Old%20Chi.jpg

I'm only willing to draw something to win. I wont go into a mall as Hitler. LOL I want that Lady Death PF but I'd take either Powergirl, Catwoman, Batgirl or Vampirella PF if I couldnt have her.

Yeah, offer to draw a Catwoman pic for her. She loves Catwoman.

Back