Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Both are incorrect. I bought the Tie fighter with most of the other vintage stuff in a lot about 8+ years ago. The Monchhichi was a Christmas present when I was younger, I did not buy it.
It is the thing that I would grab in a fire if I could only grab one thing though. :D Even as beat up and old as he is, he's my prized possession.

It's a damn Bart Simpson piece isn't it???

I have bad loki this year, in winning Sideshow contests... But I think the same holds true for everybody in here. Theorize won $10 in rewards. That may be the only person who won anything...

I won back 10 minutes of my life by not even trying yesterday's Periscope contest.

I have bad loki this year, in winning Sideshow contests... But I think the same holds true for everybody in here. Theorize won $10 in rewards. That may be the only person who won anything...

No, didn't get those actually. Just got Chicky angry at me because I turned it down since some *******s think spreading misinformation is cool, and I was told if I collect the $10 RP I couldn't win a figure or statue, so I just won being up **** creek with Chicky and I have no paddle. Oh, and I also won a my pet is about to die, and the ceiling light in my office at home is completely hosed so I'm living in darkness with horrible seasonal depression, on top of having just got out of the hospital days ago. Right now just continuing on, outside of Spooktacular, is being hard. Spooktacular is making it worse with all of the BS people are pulling and the amount of complete ******* collectors on FB, the other thread here, and Twitter. I honestly got ganged up on through Twitter over turning down the RP's, because I got bad information from people. This entire thing is a bust and I'm just writing it off as I still hate most people on the internet. The people in this thread/chat have been amazing/awesome, but other than that... this Spooktacular has taught me that a lot of collectors only look out for themselves, and those people can piss off.

No, didn't get those actually. Just got Chicky angry at me because I turned it down since some *******s think spreading misinformation is cool, and I was told if I collect the $10 RP I couldn't win a figure or statue, so I just won being up **** creek with Chicky and I have no paddle. Oh, and I also won a my pet is about to die, and the ceiling light in my office at home is completely hosed so I'm living in darkness with horrible seasonal depression, on top of having just got out of the hospital days ago. Right now just continuing on, outside of Spooktacular, is being hard. Spooktacular is making it worse with all of the BS people are pulling and the amount of complete ******* collectors on FB, the other thread here, and Twitter. I honestly got ganged up on through Twitter over turning down the RP's, because I got bad information from people. This entire thing is a bust and I'm just writing it off as I still hate most people on the internet. The people in this thread/chat have been amazing/awesome, but other than that... this Spooktacular has taught me that a lot of collectors only look out for themselves, and those people can piss off.

I was just about to edit my post, cuz you just told me about the RP in chat. I had no idea... There's a bunch of douchebags in Twitter and in the other thread, so don't listen to the people ragging on you. Yes, there are a lot of jerks on the internet... Sorry to hear about your pet and office light...
You're definitely having a bad week, but things will get better. Your health is stabilized, so that's good, and once you get the transplants you need, things will just keep getting better! So hang in there! Don't let the events of this week mess with your head... Take a break from your computer for a while. Watch some awesome movies, talk to friends or relatives, or whatever. Getting away from it for a little while will do you some good. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about all of that. Life can be punishing and is naturally unfair. I could tell you life advice but it's not really important. Instead, I want to validate you and hope you find a way to move forward. Most of us here just chill in this thread, as there is a level of respect and trust we have to each other. I really appreciate what our little community has and am proud of it. I'm happy to hear that you have been treated well. Glad to have you on board

I've learned to love this thread and hate the other one. Everyone in this one is laid back, chill, and friendly. The other one is... *shudders*

I'm sorry about all of that. I know how you feel. This time of the year is a particularly hard time for me as well. One year ago yesterday, I lost my uncle to suicide. We were extremely close and yesterday was pretty surreal knowing I didn't have him in my life for one full year. I know things like crappy people on the internet don't make life any better, but don't let them ruin it for you. They really don't matter to the bigger picture. Your health is improving and you've got somebody by your side. I know losing a pet is incredibly hard, and I'm sorry you're going through that as well, it's never easy.

There's more of us with depression than people realize- don't let it get you down...

-humor attempt, as I am one of them also-

I'm sorry about all of that. I know how you feel. This time of the year is a particularly hard time for me as well. One year ago yesterday, I lost my uncle to suicide. We were extremely close and yesterday was pretty surreal knowing I didn't have him in my life for one full year. I know things like crappy people on the internet don't make life any better, but don't let them ruin it for you. They really don't matter to the bigger picture. Your health is improving and you've got somebody by your side. I know losing a pet is incredibly hard, and I'm sorry you're going through that as well, it's never easy.

Twice around this time of year I've nearly died from organ failure, so I'm always really ****ed up when October starts to end. Lots of terrifying memories.

Back