Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

But in the meantime... while I'm gone.

anmI8Lf.gif

For a Punk Prize and Sam Print.

I like all types of energy drinks. I drink all brands, all varieties I usually try at least once.

What specific Energy Drink am I drinking this morning?
(It's not a Monster Import like we were discussing in chat, so don't guess that. )

Specific. Answers like: Monster, RedBull, Nos, 5 hour, are not acceptable as answers. Monster Original, RedBull Red, Grape 5 hour, are specific.

Rules:
Only play if you actually want the Punk Prize. (regifting is fine if you want to play for someone else)
Open to Spook participants, not pop in people we don't know.

** You get 3 guesses per post, but only ONE POST! So put all 3 guesses in one post. if you post more than 3 you are disqualified.
I will come back and check the answers... if no one gets it, you will get another 3 guesses.

Monster Energy Zero Ultra
V8 V-Fusion Peach Mango Energy Drink
Mountain Dew Kickstart

*shakes head at Theorize for not reading the bold red type about making 1 post with 3 guesses... :slap

anmI8Lf.gif

I like all types of energy drinks. I drink all brands, all varieties I usually try at least once.

(It's not a Monster Import like we were discussing in chat, so don't guess that. )

Specific. Answers like: Monster, RedBull, Nos, 5 hour, are not acceptable as answers. Monster Original, RedBull Red, Grape 5 hour, are specific.

Rules:
Only play if you actually want the Punk Prize. (regifting is fine if you want to play for someone else)

** You get 3 guesses per post, but only ONE POST! So put all 3 guesses in one post. if you post more than 3 you are disqualified.
I will come back and check the answers... if no one gets it, you will get another 3 guesses.

Monster Java
Rockstar Pure Zero
Rockstar Roasted

anmI8Lf.gif

Rules:

Red Bull
Monster
Monster Import

*shakes head at Lance for not reading that Monster Import is NOT the answer :slap

Last edited:

*shakes head at Theorize for not reading the bold red type about making 1 post with 3 guesses... :slap

I read "You get three posts with one guess each!" I'm not too concerned. :) It's all good fun!

anmI8Lf.gif

Rules:

anmI8Lf.gif

Rules:

Monster rehap
Java monster
5 hour energy pomegranate

I love Sideshow, I do ... but I really miss the days of Spook being more horror-themed. We can get Star Wars at any time.

Darth Maul 1/6 fig PO

So boring, the reveals have been decidedly UnSpooky this year.

I love Sideshow, I do ... but I really miss the days of Spook being more horror-themed. We can get Star Wars at any time.

Even if they put out things not horror related that were at least "scary looking" or "spooky" that could work.

LOL Funny but creepy. lol

I love that commercial, I laugh every time I see that dog dance.

anmI8Lf.gif

Rules:

Oh man, there are SO many...

I'll guess my favourite:

Rockstar Fruit Punch

Then I'll throw in...

Monster Original
Monster Nitrous

anmI8Lf.gif

Rules:

Monster Original,
RedBull Red,
Grape 5 hour

Back