Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I read "You get three posts with one guess each!" I'm not too concerned. :) It's all good fun!

Well, you should be... one of your guesses was correct... so... if I am going by The Mistress rules... you disqualified yourself. :thud:

CONTEST CLOSED.

I was in fact drinking a MONSTER M100 GHOST.

Theorize was the only one to guess correctly, however they didn't follow the rules.
Due to this, and the fact that the contest was open to active Spook vets Theorize will not be awarded a Punk Skull.
However, if they like, I will send them the Sam prints I am making.

Let me know if you want them Theorize.

We chatted it up in chat and Theorize was just playing to play. So all is good. :)

CONTEST CLOSED.

I was in fact drinking a MONSTER M100 GHOST.

Theorize was the only one to guess correctly, however they didn't follow the rules.
Due to this, and the fact that the contest was open to active Spook vets Theorize will not be awarded a Punk Skull.
However, if they like, I will send them the Sam prints I am making.

Let me know if you want them Theorize.

I want a skull

Ok, random draw time!

The players are:

Stageman12
Josh-a-tron
theorize
mrdbios
daikkenaurora
Granite_grizz

Last one standing wins!

Congrats Josh-a-tron, PM me with your info!

Phantom, second row center stage in Chicago. I think I was 15.
Les Miserables, back a ways in Lansing, Michigan. Still amazing.
That's it for me :(
I saw Les Miz in Chicago as well! And New York, and London, and Washington DC, and Budapest, Hungary IN Hungarian!!! That's my favorite show!!!

How is everyone making those cool wheel spinners? :D
I use Random Picker

Good morning Freaks! I hope you are all well. I miss hanging out in this thread with you all- I have fond memories of Spooks past. Unfortunately I have been quite ill all week and have not been able to enjoy this Spook as much as I hoped to- mostly FB and Twitter for me this year. Take care all!
Hey stageman12! Hope you feel better enough to participate tomorrow and Saturday!!!

Here's mine.

One day this guy got married to this woman and had kids.

The end.

:horror
:lol

Oh and KenBen & Punk, I received notice that your prizes shipped yesterday! I put down weekend deliveries, as I know those happen in the States; but I'm not sure when they'll arrive. Hopefully they'll be speedy deliveries and you guys can watch them before or on Halloween! That'd be some impressive mail speeds though. :lol
Ummmm... DELIVERED THIS MORNING!!! And... it's the Circuit City EXCLUSIVE!!! :lol It's just a preview disc for Hatchet, which has been out for years... Still funny though... THANKS AGAIN, GOLDEN_BOY!!! I'll be watching this before Halloween is over...
20151029_114157.jpg

Last edited:

I liked that one, and still have some hungry kitties, anyone up for round 2? :lol

If so I'll need 6 more names, post if you want in!

Back