Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

anmI8Lf.gif

This will be for another Spooktacular 2015 Punk Prize.
fca0c026-2211-4487-8db9-f00fb3bc440d.jpg

Rules:
*I'm REALLY tired, so I may not remember creating this contest too well come morning, but hopefully someone has an answer posted when I wake up so they can win this awesome item!

What general colour is the mohawk on my Spooktacular 2015 Punk Prize?!

Oh man, how did nobody see this?! Everyone missed it to the point that it's almost as though it never existed! It's Green! Green is the answer you're looking for Punk.

2425156-the+rock+clapping.gif

D'aw, thanks The Rock...no cheering necessary! Punk, you and your late night contests right before falling asleep and losing your memory and any proof of an original posting. So silly. :lol

Oh man, how did nobody see this?! Everyone missed it to the point that it's almost as though it never existed! It's Green! Green is the answer you're looking for Punk.

2425156-the+rock+clapping.gif

D'aw, thanks The Rock...no cheering necessary! Punk, you and your late night contests right before falling asleep and losing your memory and any proof of an original posting. So silly. :lol

:mad::cuckoo::FREAK::ignore:

Oh and KenBen & Punk, I received notice that your prizes shipped yesterday! I put down weekend deliveries, as I know those happen in the States; but I'm not sure when they'll arrive. Hopefully they'll be speedy deliveries and you guys can watch them before or on Halloween! That'd be some impressive mail speeds though. :lol

:lol Brilliant post Golden_Boy. Even more so that others posted answers as well cause of it. :rotfl

Is it Freddy time?

In terms of a PO? Last mystery one goes up in 15 minutes, so it may just be...though I'm not sure that outline looked like him. That said, I wasn't expecting a Legendary Iron Man to be yesterday's PO either, so it could be anything!

But in the meantime... while I'm gone.

anmI8Lf.gif

For a Punk Prize and Sam Print.

I like all types of energy drinks. I drink all brands, all varieties I usually try at least once.

What specific Energy Drink am I drinking this morning?
(It's not a Monster Import like we were discussing in chat, so don't guess that. )

Specific. Answers like: Monster, RedBull, Nos, 5 hour, are not acceptable as answers. Monster Original, RedBull Red, Grape 5 hour, are specific.

Rules:
Only play if you actually want the Punk Prize. (regifting is fine if you want to play for someone else)
Open to Spook participants, not pop in people we don't know.

** You get 3 guesses per post, but only ONE POST! So put all 3 guesses in one post. if you post more than 3 you are disqualified.
I will come back and check the answers... if no one gets it, you will get another 3 guesses.

https://i.imgur.com/anmI8Lf.gif[img]

I like all types of energy drinks. I drink all brands, all varieties I usually try at least once.
[B]What specific Energy Drink am I drinking this morning?[/B] (It's not a Monster Import like we were discussing in chat, so don't guess that. )

Specific. Answers like: Monster, RedBull, Nos, 5 hour, are not acceptable as answers. Monster Original, RedBull Red, Grape 5 hour, are specific.

Rules:
Only play if you actually want the Punk Prize. (regifting is fine if you want to play for someone else)

[COLOR="#FF0000"]** You get 3 guesses per post, but only ONE POST! So put all 3 guesses in one post. [/COLOR] if you post more than 3 you are disqualified.
I will come back and check the answers... if no one gets it, you will get another 3 guesses.[/QUOTE]

Monster Java Mean Bean
Monster Zero Ultra
Monster green

anmI8Lf.gif

What specific Energy Drink am I drinking this morning?
(It's not a Monster Import like we were discussing in chat, so don't guess that. )

Rules:

** You get 3 guesses per post, but only ONE POST! So put all 3 guesses in one post. if you post more than 3 you are disqualified.
I will come back and check the answers... if no one gets it, you will get another 3 guesses.
5 hour sour grape
Monster java mocha
Mountain Dew Kickstart Orange

Back