Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Good morning Freaks! I hope you are all well. I miss hanging out in this thread with you all- I have fond memories of Spooks past. Unfortunately I have been quite ill all week and have not been able to enjoy this Spook as much as I hoped to- mostly FB and Twitter for me this year. Take care all!

#ScaredSchitless

This is for Shappaw's scary story contest:

There is this old building in town that was always said to be haunted. Used to be an asylum or hospital or something and now is a nursing home. My brother and my mom play gospel music and went there to play one day for the residents. My brother was talking to one of the nurses and said he had always heard the place was haunted and wanted her thoughts on it. She told him this story:

One night during a rain storm one of the elderly ladies kept yelling for the nurse to come in. She went in and the old lady kept saying she was hearing gunfire. The nurse told her it was just the thunder and that it was raining outside, nothing to worry about. Later, the old lady yelled for the nurse again demanding that she heard gunfire. Nurse again explained it was only thunder. This happened several times back and forth but the old lady insisted it wasn't thunder. Then the nurse walked out into the hallway... and at the end of the hallway she saw a man (apparition) dressed in a civil war uniform... he turned and walked away and had a huge gaping gunshot wound in the back of his head! Freaky!

#ScaredSchitless

This is for Shappaw's scary story contest:

There is this old building in town that was always said to be haunted. Used to be an asylum or hospital or something and now is a nursing home. My brother and my mom play gospel music and went there to play one day for the residents. My brother was talking to one of the nurses and said he had always heard the place was haunted and wanted her thoughts on it. She told him this story:

One night during a rain storm one of the elderly ladies kept yelling for the nurse to come in. She went in and the old lady kept saying she was hearing gunfire. The nurse told her it was just the thunder and that it was raining outside, nothing to worry about. Later, the old lady yelled for the nurse again demanding that she heard gunfire. Nurse again explained it was only thunder. This happened several times back and forth but the old lady insisted it wasn't thunder. Then the nurse walked out into the hallway... and at the end of the hallway she saw a man (apparition) dressed in a civil war uniform... he turned and walked away and had a huge gaping gunshot wound in the back of his head! Freaky!

Here's mine.

One day this guy got married to this woman and had kids.

The end.

:horror

My horror story
Fred was out drinking last night.
You see yesterday he lost his job,his wife and his dog.

Back