Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

There's a timed contest on FB right now. Only lasts 2 hours-ish. Check it out for a chance to win a Tooned-Up Vampirella.

My first giveaway contest is now closed, and it looks like both Avfin & Centurion guessed correctly that there are 5 items in this year's Quarantine giveaway kit!

I've randomly drawn a name to choose the winner, and that person is...

Avfin

Congrats, please go ahead and PM me with your info! :clap

And here's what you've won:

2015kit.JPG

Zombie Outbreak Warning Sticker, Zombie Outbreak Victim Sticker, Door Hanger to let others know you've been quarantined, Face Mask to help protect you from the zombie virus, and if that doesn't work a Toe Tag to identify your remains!

My first giveaway contest is now closed, and it looks like both Avfin & Centurion guessed correctly that there are 5 items in this year's Quarantine giveaway kit!

Avfin

View attachment 219544

Zombie Outbreak Warning Sticker, Zombie Outbreak Victim Sticker, Door Hanger to let others know you've been quarantined, Face Mask to help protect you from the zombie virus, and if that doesn't work a Toe Tag to identify your remains!

firkin awesome, Congrats!

Avfin

View attachment 219544

Ouch! But congrats to Avfin for the win!

Thanks for the contest Vander! Awesome kit too by the way. The door knob sign rules! :clap

I didn't get a text...
I did not receive a text
We will have to ******fy that situation.

There's a timed contest on FB right now. Only lasts 2 hours-ish. Check it out for a chance to win a Tooned-Up Vampirella.
I won't even bother. That prize doesn't fit in my collection. All I'd do is fondle her boobs once or twice...

Avfin

View attachment 219544

Congrats Rick! I guessed 10, cuz I want 2 kits. ;) I love the facemask and door hanger! Noice!!! :rock :rock2

Back