Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

My next giveaway will be in chat, sometime around 7:30-8:00 EST....

Bubble Boy

My next giveaway will be in chat, sometime around 7:30-8:00 EST....

By chat, do you mean another barcode in 3 minutes? :lol

I'm not sure I'll be able to get into chat...it's going to get pretty busy at work soon! Anyone have the chat info though?

I think I just hit my threshold for this social media stuff. Susan was on Periscope just a few minutes ago (this is NOT anything against SUSAN by any means; she and SSC are both great for any giveaway they do), so I downloaded the app and logged in just to see what it was all about. That thing is crazy. Imagine chat from a few years ago when SSC peeps would stop in. Hundreds of people typing questions and responses and requests and begging for contests all on the little screen of a phone. I can't see what's going on, I don't see how anybody can keep up. There's nothing personal about it, I felt totally disconnected from the experience, and I don't think I'll be going back there. Twitter and FB can be some fun, but I think that's my limit.

I guess I'm just getting too old for some of this new-fangled technology. That and get off my lawn!

anmI8Lf.jpg

Time for a contest!!

This one will last until I get home from work tonight, so there's a good chunk of time to participate! I tend to get home around 2am EST, but it could be 3am EST...it'll be one of those two!

The contest is figuring out my top ten movies of all time! You can post your guesses here, and the one who gets the most correct wins! Ties will be decided somehow. :lol

The winner Trick'r Treat on DVD or Blu-ray! Participants will have to have held a contest already for Spook on this board, and/or have a sig/avatar from Veil in use!

Oh, and I count all Star Wars films as one saga/movie...so there's that! :lol

Good luck and happy guessing! :lol

I think I just hit my threshold for this social media stuff. Susan was on Periscope just a few minutes ago (this is NOT anything against SUSAN by any means; she and SSC are both great for any giveaway they do), so I downloaded the app and logged in just to see what it was all about. That thing is crazy. Imagine chat from a few years ago when SSC peeps would stop in. Hundreds of people typing questions and responses and requests and begging for contests all on the little screen of a phone. I can't see what's going on, I don't see how anybody can keep up. There's nothing personal about it, I felt totally disconnected from the experience, and I don't think I'll be going back there. Twitter and FB can be some fun, but I think that's my limit.

I guess I'm just getting too old for some of this new-fangled technology. That and get off my lawn!
*dances on your lawn*

I agree, Periscope is pretty awful and not a user friendly app whatsoever.

It was definitely nuts. I got a few of my questions answered, but yeah, WAAYYYY too many people for that kind of 'forum'.

I was in there, too. Utterly insane!!!

anmI8Lf.jpg

Time for a contest!!

This one will last until I get home from work tonight, so there's a good chunk of time to participate! I tend to get home around 2am EST, but it could be 3am EST...it'll be one of those two!

The contest is figuring out my top ten movies of all time! You can post your guesses here, and the one who gets the most correct wins! Ties will be decided somehow. :lol

The winner Trick'r Treat on DVD or Blu-ray! Participants will have to have held a contest already for Spook on this board, and/or have a sig/avatar from Veil in use!

Good luck and happy guessing! :lol
Awesome contest!!! Alas, I have Trick r Treat, so I won't enter...

Back