Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Got mystery boxes for mrdbios, natalie rushman, jimcap, and Golden_Boy shipped today. Hopefully you'll have them by Wednesday. Vander's is shipping tomorrow morning.

Got mystery boxes for mrdbios, natalie rushman, jimcap, and Golden_Boy shipped today. Hopefully you'll have them by Wednesday. Vander's is shipping tomorrow morning.

Huzzah! Thanks Zod! :hi5: I'm hoping my father-in-law ships us a package before he comes up here! If not, I'll keep ya posted when he does arrive. I'd think he'll send at least one more package up here though!

2015code1.jpg

dammit! I missed that one

Yeah, I saw it and had to download the app, then allow it to use my camera, blah blah blah, then the page wouldn't post. I was staring at the screen as it was posting like this.

tumblr_inline_nt1i3f5Lrq1stzu3e_500.gif

I missed it in the end too. :slap :lol

Yeah, I saw it and had to download the app, then allow it to use my camera, blah blah blah, then the page wouldn't post. I was staring at the screen as it was posting like this.

tumblr_inline_nt1i3f5Lrq1stzu3e_500.gif

I missed it in the end too. :slap :lol

You guys still use a camera for those codes? I taught myself all of the QR patterns a few months back just to prepare for spooktacular. I was just getting to post my answer when HB beat me to it. That, and I screwed up the translation and came up with Zombie Sox, so I wouldn't have won anyway.

Congrats HB!

You guys still use a camera for those codes? I taught myself all of the QR patterns a few months back just to prepare for spooktacular. I was just getting to post my answer when HB beat me to it. That, and I screwed up the translation and came up with Zombie Sox, so I wouldn't have won anyway.

Congrats HB!
[emoji38] lol

I just realized that I forgot to include the damn Zod cards again. :slap
I got mine! That's all that matters... :lol

Congrats HB!
You were closer than I was. I thought it was Zombie Sex. I thought Vander was kinky!

Congrats HB!

Man...even when using fairly updated technology I'm behind the times! :lol

tumblr_njmnz6YItw1unchqzo1_250.gif

Back