Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

anmI8Lf.jpg

Guess what Sideshow is putting up for preorder today at 9am PST and win a mystery box.

One guess per person. If more than one person guesses correctly then the wheel decides the winner.

Sticking with Lady Death.

Hey everyone! Good to see some familiar faces! Thinking about doing a giveaway this year to give back to a great bunch! Last year was awesome!!!

anmI8Lf.jpg

Guess what Sideshow is putting up for preorder today at 9am PST and win a mystery box.

One guess per person. If more than one person guesses correctly then the wheel decides the winner.

I'm going to guess Shard, because she popped into my head as a likely possibility! It could go either way...start off strong with an icon OR take a lesser character and hope for more POs based off the excitement of the first day/PO of Spook to help boost it a bit! Either way, hope it's a busy week for reveals! :)

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Sideshow rules, you must claim your prize within 24 hours. I sent you a PM. Please response with your shipping address, and the name of the title from the list provided which you would like as your prize...

yessssss...

Kenbenobi3.jpg

Thanks Ken Ben Obi! and I'm going to have to go with the original classic and upgrade my dvd... Friday the 13th part 1 on blu-ray!

I hope that new pre-order is for 1/6 Beetlejuice, but let's be realistic.

It's probably for some new version of HT Stormtrooper from TFA.

kitgiveaway.jpg

For my first giveaway of the year, try and guess the answer to the following question: How many items are there in this year's Quarantine Kit?

The person with the correct guess will win kit number #1 of 30, if multiple people get it right we'll do a random drawing from those users.

Contest is opened until 3:30 EST at which time I will announce the winner and reveal the contents of this year's giveaway kit.​

View attachment 219489

For my first giveaway of the year, try and guess the answer to the following question: How many items are there in this year's Quarantine Kit?

The person with the correct guess will win kit number #1 of 30, if multiple people get it right we'll do a random drawing from those users.

Contest is opened until 3:30 EST at which time I will announce the winner and reveal the contents of this year's giveaway kit.​

Sweet! I'm going to guess 9

Back