Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Anyone else tempted to wait the 3 hours until the Spook clock runs out to see if anything happens?

I've gotta write a movie review, and do a few other things, so I'll likely be awake for it...though I remember people waiting up last year, and I'm almost 100% nothing happened and people freaked out! :lol

That said, I broke my rule and went on Facebook before watching TWD, and of course, people feel this major urge to go and post huge spoilers as soon as they happen so I'm almost positive I wrecked tonight's show that I'll be watching in a couple of hours. Sort of my fault for breaking my own rule...though I'm really not a fan of people who feel the need to blurt out spoilers that they could easily avoid and still get the same point across in their post.

tumblr_mx9us2lRL21rpncwuo1_500.gif

View attachment 219428

Hilarious. You win today's most well timed/perfect fitting gif award! :lol

Coffee for galahad

Anyone else tempted to wait the 3 hours until the Spook clock runs out to see if anything happens?

Ill stay up for a bit too. I really want to avoid the codes thread as much as possible. That being said, I'd be happy to try and post a code if one pops up

I've gotta write a movie review, and do a few other things, so I'll likely be awake for it...though I remember people waiting up last year, and I'm almost 100% nothing happened and people freaked out! :lol

That said, I broke my rule and went on Facebook before watching TWD, and of course, people feel this major urge to go and post huge spoilers as soon as they happen so I'm almost positive I wrecked tonight's show that I'll be watching in a couple of hours. Sort of my fault for breaking my own rule...though I'm really not a fan of people who feel the need to blurt out spoilers that they could easily avoid and still get the same point across in their post.

Yeah crazy ep. This season is GOOD!

Yeah I'm sitting here trying to hand paint facial details on a "full size" DC Direct Catwoman...tiny face so I have to sit here and go at a snails pace to get it right so i'm figuring I'll be up anyway.

I'm at work for another 6 hours so I'll be waiting, mostly because I don't have anything better to do. :lol

I feel one looming. After last year's debacle with code-gate, I bet they make it harder to get them this year.

I feel one looming. After last year's debacle with code-gate, I bet they make it harder to get them this year.

What was the code-gate issue from last year? I can't remember. I know last year wasn't even close to the amount of codes they gave out the year before.
Shaw, you should jump into chat. Josh and Kenben are in there with me now.

What was the code-gate issue from last year? I can't remember. I know last year wasn't even close to the amount of codes they gave out the year before.
Shaw, you should jump into chat. Josh and Kenben are in there with me now.
People were giving fake codes and others were emailing and calling Sideshow all pissed off when they didn't work.

People were giving fake codes and others were emailing and calling Sideshow all pissed off when they didn't work.
Those were idiots though. The fakes codes all spelled out a joke word or phrase, if they looked clearly enough. I'm not condoning it, but all they had to do was ask somebody else on the boards. People shouldn't have called.

Back