Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

:clap Amazing work as always, Vander! :clap

Now, should we call you? :lol

Okay, so while we all pretty much know nothing will happen at midnight, tomorrow should be a fun-filled day with at least some new announcement or PO! Ignoring anything that's been teased so far in any way, is there anything you'd like to see show up as a complete surprise?

For me, I'd love a Dog Alien LSB to go with my Warrior and Big Chap! I don't believe it'll happen at all, but this is more for a shocking reveal that we'd realistically like to see (for licenses they do have), but don't really expect to happen.

The only thing I would possibly pre-order would be Beetlejuice, Ash or pt II Marty McFly.

Okay, so while we all pretty much know nothing will happen at midnight, tomorrow should be a fun-filled day with at least some new announcement or PO! Ignoring anything that's been teased so far in any way, is there anything you'd like to see show up as a complete surprise?

For me, I'd love a Dog Alien LSB to go with my Warrior and Big Chap! I don't believe it'll happen at all, but this is more for a shocking reveal that we'd realistically like to see (for licenses they do have), but don't really expect to happen.
Has the HT Suicide Squad been announced yet? If not, I'm pulling for those.

Pre-order_375x550.jpg

New PO coming up at 12pm EST! No clues as to what it is...so it could be fresh, or it could be Freddy or someone people know is coming up!

anmI8Lf.jpg

Guess what Sideshow is putting up for preorder today at 9am PST and win a mystery box.

One guess per person. If more than one person guesses correctly then the wheel decides the winner.

anmI8Lf.jpg

Guess what Sideshow is putting up for preorder today at 9am PST and win a mystery box.

One guess per person. If more than one person guesses correctly then the wheel decides the winner.
I doubt I'll win, but a Goosebumps Slappy the Doll figurine. All 90's kids are adults and might be a good target audience.

Back