Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Isn't that funny? I've done that before with films too. One crazy thing is fine then I nitpick smaller details.
Right. We all do that. For example, question how one could possibly die from a zombie bite, but not question the existence of zombies to begin with. :lol

Every time I watch a Child's Play movie I don't question a possessed doll running around killing people but I still don't understand how he isn't stopped immediately. It's still a doll.

The funny thing is, I totally buy the fact that that butchers knife could hold up his body.
LOL! Come to think of it, that knife is nowhere near long enough to hold up his body. It would need to pierce straight through his back and still be embedded about 6 inches or more into the wall.

:lecture You see! Here I go questioning details. :rotfl

Greygoose I really like your contest idea. I will work on this through the week and PM you my final entry, but since you said to share ideas, here's a teaser for my movie.

Title: Vicarious

Opening Scene: Evening, after dinner. We see a house from across the street. You cannot see much detail, but can clearly see the lights on in several windows on the first floor. Quiet neighborhood. Slowly, as if someone's carrying a portable camera, the shot zooms towards the house, and towards one of the lit windows. As we approach, we can see the family in the house laughing, sitting around the table, playing some board game.

Cut to inside (through the window): We're in a well-lit living room, rotating camera view around the family who is quite clearly enjoying a game of Monopoly. They are joking with each other, laughing, eating some snack food. This looks like a great family of four. After a minute, the camera rotates slowly back to the father, who is finishing a laugh at some joke, and then slowly frowns slightly as he puts his hand up to his temple. Slight grimace, but then goes back to playing with his family. After another few seconds he puts his hand back to his head and gets up. Wife asks if everything is OK. He smiles at her and says sure, he's just going to take some aspirin for a headache. The camera starts to pan out some as he leaves for the bathroom and the family continues to play their game.

Cut to opening credits.

Scene 2: The front of the same house, daytime. Police tape at the front door, police cars in the front, and a group of neighbors standing around looking concerned on the street nearby. The camera cuts inside, and we see police working a crime scene, where its obvious several people were the victims of some terrible crime. We overhear one officer/detective talking to another, and the gist of the conversation is that it looks like the father killed his family during family game night. Neighbors have told officers that the family seemed like a great family, and they cannot believe that the father would do such a thing. It didn't seem like it was in his character at all, but the scene in the living room shows otherwise.

More later...

Wow, very dark and horrible! :panic: :lol

CONTEST UPDATE!

40 minutes or so left to enter!

Question: How may PS3 games do I currently own?

I have guesses logged in from these so far on my current contest.

Patriot666
GeneralZod
Mrdbios
Darth Madden
Centurion
XDuckettX
Vander
Shawpaw
GoldenBoy
CallMeTheDoctor

Thanks! I've got to get rested and feeling better by the weekend because my wife and I are going to Wizard World Tulsa. I'm taking my nephew to his first comic convention so I'll need to be able to keep up.

I'm going with my wife and daughter. I'd be happy to say hi.

I'm going with my wife and daughter. I'd be happy to say hi.

I can send you a PM when we figure out what we're doing. Mike Tyson and Nathan Fillion cancelled so I'm not going to be autograph hunting with the exception of Tricia Helfer. I might see a couple panels but have a feeling I'll be wandering around chasing my nephew all over the place.

I can send you a PM when we figure out what we're doing. Mike Tyson and Nathan Fillion cancelled so I'm not going to be autograph hunting with the exception of Tricia Helfer. I might see a couple panels but have a feeling I'll be wandering around chasing my nephew all over the place.

I hope you have a great time! I took my nephew last month to his first comic con and he enjoyed it!

Yeah I was bummed about Tyson cancelling. We probably going to get Sean Astin and that's it. Ill get a few pics and attend a few panels. Other than that, we are going hunting for some comic issues, and other good buys.

There is actually quite a few freaks going to this (who knew?). Would be fun to get some sort of semi organized meet and greet with fellow freaks someday. Look forward to chatting with some of you there.

CONTEST ALERT

For a set of 2015 Collection Stash buttons, PM your prediction for a named character death in tonights episode of TWD. You can PM that no one will die as an entry. If there are multiples of the same guess I will randomly pick. It has to be a named character, I will use IMDB as a source. All entries must be received by 8pm central.

Who won this contest?

CONTEST UPDATE! ** WINNER ANNOUNCED **

Question: How may PS3 games do I currently own?

Here were the guesses:

Patriot666 - 54
GeneralZod - 38
Mrdbios - 71
Darth Madden - 43
Centurion - 42
XDuckettX - 235
Vander - 148
Shawpaw - 26
GoldenBoy - 48
CallMeTheDoctor - 124

And the winner is....

:fireworks CallMeTheDoctor :fireworks

The correct answer is 142 games! Vander was so close but went over.

Doctor, PM me your address and I'll get your Punk Prize and print out to you once I have them all finished up. Congrats!

Back