Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

:)

Hope you have a speedy recovery bud.
Just friendly advice... seriously consider a lumbar stabilization program, Pilates, etc. If you have any questions, to hesitate to PM me.

Thanks. I've been dealing with my back degenerating for 20 years. I've tried quite a bit that helped for awhile and have put off surgery for a long time. This latest procedure is the second time I've done it and am really just trying to get through the winter with no pain and hold off surgery for a little while longer. Trust me, I don't want anyone cutting into me unless it's a last resort.

:lol that'd be a pretty sweet tattoo.

Dude, it's just too easy..... and fun.

Kneel.jpg

Really achy and sore. That should probably go away in a day or two. They inject steroids into the nerves before they do the radio therapy so I won't sleep much for a couple days either. All in all I'm hoping I'll be back to normal by Thursday. Then at the beginning of November I start all over again with the right side. Wouldn't be so bad if they could do both sides at one like a regular rhizotomy but they can only do six needles at once. I'd probably pass out if they did all 12 at once anyway but at least it'd be over in a week instead of dragging it out.

Thanks! I've got to get rested and feeling better by the weekend because my wife and I are going to Wizard World Tulsa. I'm taking my nephew to his first comic convention so I'll need to be able to keep up.

Really achy and sore. That should probably go away in a day or two. They inject steroids into the nerves before they do the radio therapy so I won't sleep much for a couple days either. All in all I'm hoping I'll be back to normal by Thursday. Then at the beginning of November I start all over again with the right side. Wouldn't be so bad if they could do both sides at one like a regular rhizotomy but they can only do six needles at once. I'd probably pass out if they did all 12 at once anyway but at least it'd be over in a week instead of dragging it out.

Just focus on getting better brother. Stay reasonably active. Even a little bed mobility exercises can go a long way. We're not going anywhere.

Watching Halloween on AMC's Fear Fest.

Just got through this scene:

***SPOILER ALERT! Gore!!!***

abgtmmkill6.jpg

:rock

Isn't that funny? I've done that before with films too. One crazy thing is fine then I nitpick smaller details.

Back