Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

No doubt! But I'm pretty sure we're all guilty of it. :lol

Sometimes you subconsciously guide the characters in the movie. "No! Don't go in there!" or "What are you doing, moron? No wonder you died!!" :lol

Instead of the Armchair Quarterback you have the Armchair Horror Victim.

Don't be an AHV!

HA HA! i only have a x-box 360 and wii-U.
The Wii U is awesome. It really just needs more support. I still think it has the best controller among the current generation systems.

Time to upgrade to an Xbox One, you should be able play most of your 360 games on it after December anyway.
Yeah, I think by November I'll finally take the plunge.

anmI8Lf.gif

Quick contest for a Court of the Dead comic they gave out at SDCC this year, a COTD pin, and a $25 Sideshow gift card from SDCC.

spook cotd.JPG

All you have to do is tell me your favorite COTD character. Winner will be chosen at random. You have until 1PM Central Time today (about 30 minutes).

anmI8Lf.gif

Quick contest for a Court of the Dead comic they gave out at SDCC this year, a COTD pin, and a $25 Sideshow gift card from SDCC.

All you have to do is tell me your favorite COTD character. Winner will be chosen at random. You have until 1PM Central Time today (about 30 minutes).

Shard.

anmI8Lf.gif

Tough call. I've liked the artwork for both Kier/Valkyrie and Gethsemoni/Queen of the Dead.

If I had to pick, I guess I'd go with Gethsemoni.

anmI8Lf.gif

The Executioner (sooo want the PF)

Yeah ps4 dropped to $349.99. The one I preordered is the SW battlefront pack which comes with the game and special box. It costs the same as their regular one.

I would've bought the Battlefront PS4 bundle but the regular one only comes with a download code for the game, not the actual game itself. :(
It looks like only the special Darth Vader PS4 Battlefront Bundle comes with the actual game disc.
The 'collector' in me won't settle for a download of the game. But yet I don't want the Darth Vader PS4... why is life so hard?

Back