Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Also, I screwed up my email to claim my #SCPhase 3 prize by not including the prize in my email. I sent off a corrected version a few days later, but may not be getting Loki. :/
OH NO!!! Good luck! I hope you still get it... Apparently someone didn't claim a SideshowPick prize (picking an item up to $350 in value). That's a bad one to miss out on...

Got my Batman Pop! in from Buffy today! :yess: Looks awesome. Thanks again for the contest!

I'm so happy it got there quickly. That means Jade's definitely has arrived since he's closer!! Glad you like it, buddy.

Speaking of prizes, I got my Blu-Ray and meal voucher. Thanks again.

Also, I screwed up my email to claim my #SCPhase 3 prize by not including the prize in my email. I sent off a corrected version a few days later, but may not be getting Loki. :/

Oh man, I hope they don't screw you over! I think since you did email them you should be OK. I thought it was just people who didn't contact them at all that forfeit their prizes.

In the mean time, enjoy the movie :)

OH NO!!! Good luck! I hope you still get it... Apparently someone didn't claim a SideshowPick prize (picking an item up to $350 in value). That's a bad one to miss out on...

What a dufus. That was the candy one wasn't it? The guy was posting here about it. He knew he won. Super lame to not send them an email claiming the prize.

Hey SurlyJ, received the Alien today! Awesome piece. Thanks again! I'd post a pic but I'm still having issues uploading them..,

What a dufus. That was the candy one wasn't it? The guy was posting here about it. He knew he won. Super lame to not send them an email claiming the prize.
I'm not sure. There were two different contests which gave a SideshowPick prize. It could have been the other winner...

Oh man, I hope they don't screw you over! I think since you did email them you should be OK. I thought it was just people who didn't contact them at all that forfeit their prizes.

It would be masterbatory screwing over, as they'd have done nothing wrong. Still, I hope I didn't screw myself, as I would be an ugly one night stand.

I'm not sure. There were two different contests which gave a SideshowPick prize. It could have been the other winner...
That guy was in the Coupon thread saying how pleased he was and he didn't know what to pick.
I'd be surprised if it was him who failed to claim.
What was the other contest?

That's pretty insane. Do you get contacted after you send the e-mail? I know I sent mine, but I haven't heard back at all. I'm guessing if you did it right, you just did? I dunno. We'll see. Amazing how many don't contact or do it wrong! Still, how do you not do all you can do to get the $350 right?!?! I mean, damn...I would've won, been like, "IT'S ME!!!" And already been working on the e-mail! That's really rough. I mean, the prize is equal in cost to a lot of prizes, but it's the choice of the litter that makes it special. Very shocking.

That's the one he was talking about in the Coupon thread. Made Clay Face.
There must of been a second contest for a $350 piece.

There was but it wasn't called sideshowpick. It was called something else entirely and than after they announced the contest they said the prize was for anything you wanted under $350?

That's the one he was talking about in the Coupon thread. Made Clay Face.
There must of been a second contest for a $350 piece.

That was the main one. Someone else won a huge prize too for the Thriller dance, I believe. Maybe $300? I believe that was the one.

But yes, Clayface apparently didn't claim the prize. I mean, I get not knowing what to pick. As easy as it is to think that way, staying under $350 isn't always easy. But still, you spend a couple of hours after you find out you win and you PICK! :lol I wouldn't let a day go by, let alone many days...harsh loss if he loses out.

That was the main one. Someone else won a huge prize too for the Thriller dance, I believe. Maybe $300? I believe that was the one.

But yes, Clayface apparently didn't claim the prize. I mean, I get not knowing what to pick. As easy as it is to think that way, staying under $350 isn't always easy. But still, you spend a couple of hours after you find out you win and you PICK! :lol I wouldn't let a day go by, let alone many days...harsh loss if he loses out.

I'd go for the one Predator figure probably. Only thing I can think of right now under $300 since Iwant a lot of the PF DC statues.

Poison Ivy PF, Darth Vader Mythos or the Steve Rogers / Captain America set. In that order for me.

Back