Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZkrIC6H.gif

Freaktacular Secret Santa 2017

I can't believe this is the 4th year we've done this :rock :rock

I don’t want this to be stressful for anyone—there’s already a lot going on for people this time of year—but there need to be some ground rules.

If you say you’re going to participate THEN PARTICIPATE. We haven't had a problem so far so let's not start now.

Gift value of around $20. If you want to surprise someone with more then that’s your prerogative—I’m sure the lucky person won't complain.

Send your gift so it will be received before Christmas, and we can all post what we got starting Christmas day.

VrsJVHI.gif

Send me a PM with:

1. Your name and shipping address.

2. State whether or not you will send a gift internationally (one way to avoid international shipping costs may be to buy something directly from that country’s Amazon website and have it ship from there).

3. Include a license/character of interest to give your Secret Santa an idea for gifts--this doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed anything related to it but for those that want the information they’ll have it.

4. Shirt size.

5. Preferred gaming system.

6. If you prefer DVD, Blu Ray, or digital movie codes.

When I get a PM, I’ll add your name to the list and keep it updated in the Freaktacular thread.

Let me know you want to participate by Friday, 12/1/2017. You’ll get paired up and information sent to you over the weekend. Gifts will probably need to be sent by around 12/18/2017 at the latest to make sure they get there by Christmas.

I really hope I find my watch before someone else gets caught with it. I hear that there was information on it that if found out would bring a flurry of **** raping to the person who is in possession of it. I am the only one who knew how to keep it hidden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a nice watch in the garbage but sold it to my nephew Jerry. Sorry.

I'll probably do SS again.. It was fun.

I am in....

Secrets Santa...have not done one in 10 years....

PM sent!
Are we making a new thread? Or just stay here?
6d12cf97630498f4db6a6f5ae682ce53.jpg

I am in....

Secrets Santa...have not done one in 10 years....

PM sent!
Are we making a new thread? Or just stay here?
6d12cf97630498f4db6a6f5ae682ce53.jpg

We usually just continue hanging out here. I’ve gotten comfortable and don’t feel like moving anyway.

I would be interested in secret santa I do have a few questions about it though. Do we get randomized with a person or do we pick a person from the group to be secret santa i'm guessing it's more of a random thing.

I would be interested in secret santa I do have a few questions about it though. Do we get randomized with a person or do we pick a person from the group to be secret santa i'm guessing it's more of a random thing.

Zod does the match making and lets us know after the sign up period who we have. The way he does it I'm pretty sure it's random pairings.

Back