Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see cobwebs starting to form in here.

I didn't have toxic glucose, my meters were broke. Got a new one but not eating from the glucose testing high on broken meters made my ammonia high, so I'm resting and recovering. Typing is hard right now.

I got something in the mail last week...

zodg.jpg

:panic:

As you can see the Gremlin and his little buddy made themselves right at home...

zod3.jpg

Love it, thanks so much Zod! :hi5:

My game orders got cancelled today...
They did give me $10 in "appeasement codes," which I used for Xbox currency.
My VR headset order is currently still active.
Better than nothing... I did end up placing a bunch of Gamestop orders, with their legitimate B1G2 Free Clearance Sale for Pro Members. I spent almost $300 this weekend at Gamestop between online and in-store purchases...

I got something in the mail last week...

View attachment 377025

:panic:

As you can see the Gremlin and his little buddy made themselves right at home...

View attachment 377026

Love it, thanks so much Zod! :hi5:
So jealous... I did acquire a Gremlins Stripe myself this weekend. A vintage one from 1984, too! But it's small. Maybe 3 inches tall... But for 1984, it's an incredible sculpt! Made by LJN Toys...

Better than nothing... I did end up placing a bunch of Gamestop orders, with their legitimate B1G2 Free Clearance Sale for Pro Members. I spent almost $300 this weekend at Gamestop between online and in-store purchases...

You didn't tell me it was online too! :mad: :gah:

Today, I received my first free issue of Entertainment Weekly. Thanks, KenBenobi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In other news: a random homeless man found LaMelnik's watch today.[emoji1351]

In other news: a random homeless man found LaMelnik's watch today.[emoji1351]

I would hope so. Thing that bothers me most is that it hasn't been turned on at all. As soon as it is, it will lock and notify the person ton call me. Otherwise, it is useless now.

Hey guys, I found this iWatch and was wondering how I could turn it on without alerting the previous owner and transfer ownership to me?

Back