Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

My desk is shared so I can't clutter it. I guarantee it would have figures all over it if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill too afraid to have anything awesome in the desk for fear of something happening

or there might be a little leprechaun living underneath the floor hehe

A good friend gave the wife and I two pop vinyls today... this might instill some jealousy, be warned.

fH1Jshx.jpg

I think you guys are all right.
I'll set up a cam and record the desk. Maybe do a EVP session. :panic:

mkd1Uq7.gif

A good friend gave the wife and I two pop vinyls today... this might instill some jealousy, be warned.

fH1Jshx.jpg

Is that Night Clubbing Daenerys?!?

That's the scary part. I'm not sure I'd want to know if paranormal.

Okay, Shawpaw, where's pics of your desk? I showed you mine! :impatient: :wink1: :lol

If ghost related: burn sage to appease them. Throw salt around desk.

If demon related: bring priest to bless place ( they do it for free) throw salt with holy water.

If leprechaun or creature related: set a trap with milk and honey, release it far away from home.

Last edited:

Okay, Shawpaw, where's pics of your desk? I showed you mine! :impatient: :wink1: :lol

I'll grab one of my bookcase. Too much PHI on my desk to clear right now :lol Nice blend of professional and nerdy. Had to take my funkos home because the younger clients tend to want them and always ask.
IMG_0490.JPG

Back