Freaktacular 2017 Contest Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016 Contest Guide

I think next year just reserve your current posts here so updates can be applied for reference. There was so many contests that I lost track haha.

Yeah, so many were started and over before you even knew it. :)

The quick contests don't really need to be added since the thread moves so fast everyone knows where they're at. It's the contests that are open for days/weeks that would benefit from the table format.

Freaktacular 2017 Contest #1:winkpumpk

nqzk7b.jpg

Welcome all to another year of Spooks! This will be Contest #1 from me. Very simple contest and it’s going to be fun I think. First off rule time! You must be a member of the Sideshow Freaks Forum of course, You have to at least be apart of the forum for about 2 years with more than 50 posts, Must be 18 years or older, For this contest whoever posts the quote first gets it so make sure to refresh and check, In order to enter you must of seen the films and answer all contest question to your best knowledge, Winner will be chosen at random and the contest will end Thursday October 5th at 11AM. Let’s get started!

Very simple contest all. All you have to do is follow and answer the questions below. No right or wrong just answer.

Prize: Cult of Chucky Digital Movie Code:

259gw2o.jpg

1: Pick your favorite quote from any of the Child’s Play/ Chucky Films. To restate all must use just one and if someone posted it before you pick another no double dipping. Want to see many different quotes from Chucky or whoever throughout the franchise! Get interesting and memorable.

2: Name the year and experience you went through when you first saw one of the Child's Play/Chucky Films. This will be interesting so give your fond memories or nightmare stories over one of the films!

3: What Child’s Play/Chucky Film is your favorite to watch? Child's Play original is always a favorite of mine but Child's Play 3 is one of my favorites to watch over and over. Share!

See the connection? It all connects so have some fun and Happy Freaktacular all! This is only the beginning...

Sincerely,
Ryan

nqzk7b.jpg

Welcome all to another year of Spooks! This will be Contest #1 from me. Very simple contest and it’s going to be fun I think. First off rule time! You must be a member of the Sideshow Freaks Forum of course, You have to at least be apart of the forum for about 2 years with more than 50 posts, Must be 18 years or older, For this contest whoever posts the quote first gets it so make sure to refresh and check, In order to enter you must of seen the films and answer all contest question to your best knowledge, Winner will be chosen at random and the contest will end Thursday October 5th at 11AM. Let’s get started!

Very simple contest all. All you have to do is follow and answer the questions below. No right or wrong just answer.

259gw2o.jpg

1: Pick your favorite quote from any of the Child’s Play/ Chucky Films. To restate all must use just one and if someone posted it before you pick another no double dipping. Want to see many different quotes from Chucky or whoever throughout the franchise! Get interesting and memorable.

2: Name the year and experience you went through when you first saw one of the Child's Play/Chucky Films. This will be interesting so give your fond memories or nightmare stories over one of the films!

3: What Child’s Play/Chucky Film is your favorite to watch? Child's Play original is always a favorite of mine but Child's Play 3 is one of my favorites to watch over and over. Share!

See the connection? It all connects so have some fun and Happy Freaktacular all! This is only the beginning...

Sincerely,
Ryan

1. "Shut up and drive before I kick your f00kin teeth in!"

2. In 1988, after my friends and I saw the first Child's Play, we kept saying to each other at school, "What the f00k Chuck!", after one of us did something stupid. It got to the point where we were saying it even in response to something that was awesome. LOL!

3. The very first release will always be my favorite, most memorable, Child's Play movie. The sequels were just more of the same.

1. "Shut up and drive before I kick your f00kin teeth in!"

2. In 1988, after my friends and I saw the first Child's Play, we kept saying to each other at school, "What the f00k Chuck!", after one of us did something stupid. It got to the point where we were saying it even in response to something that was awesome. LOL!

3. The very first release will always be my favorite, most memorable, Child's Play movie. The sequels were just more of the same.
Great response! Thanks for playing Centurion!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

nqzk7b.jpg

259gw2o.jpg

Sincerely,
Ryan

1. Chucky: i bled and it hurt like a son of a *****
Chucky: It hurt. It hurt like a son of a *****, it even bled!

2. I remember seeing the posters in the hole in the wall dollar theater when I saw The Land Before Time with all of my cousins. I was 5 or 6

3. The first one

1. Chucky: i bled and it hurt like a son of a *****
Chucky: It hurt. It hurt like a son of a *****, it even bled!

2. I remember seeing the posters in the hole in the wall dollar theater when I saw The Land Before Time with all of my cousins. I was 5 or 6

3. The first one

Thanks for posting!

nqzk7b.jpg

259gw2o.jpg

Sincerely,
Ryan

1. From Curse of Chucky, little girl Alice tells her Mom Chucky told her "Life's a b**** then you die, bleeding like a stuck pig." LOL hearing that little girl say that cracked me up.

2. Honestly my memory sucks so bad I can't remember my very first Child's Play experience. I remember watching Curse and Cult yesterday while my daughter was in school and my wife and I got to lay around the house for a horror movie marathon. A very fond memory indeed! :)

3. Lame answer, but the original Child's Play is my favorite. I work in Chicago and it's cool to see familiar spots. A coworker of mine lived in the same apartments as Andy and his Mom in the movie.

Thanks for the contest Ryan! :hi5:

1. From Curse of Chucky, little girl Alice tells her Mom Chucky told her "Life's a b**** then you die, bleeding like a stuck pig." LOL hearing that little girl say that cracked me up.

2. Honestly my memory sucks so bad I can't remember my very first Child's Play experience. I remember watching Curse and Cult yesterday while my daughter was in school and my wife and I got to lay around the house for a horror movie marathon. A very fond memory indeed! :)

3. Lame answer, but the original Child's Play is my favorite. I work in Chicago and it's cool to see familiar spots. A coworker of mine lived in the same apartments as Andy and his Mom in the movie.

Thanks for the contest Ryan! :hi5:
Great stuff man thanks for entering!

Contest over going to pick a winner!

The winner is.... Trash Panda! I'll be messaging you with your prize!

Back