Freaks' Shop & Ship Update - CE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK Chaps and chapesses, all those who have paid...

Your prints have shipped today (as have the Bly Busts that I hadn't shipped yet).

Let me know when they arrive wontcha?

BTW - Post Office Bloke says 7-10 days (maybe earlier).

Cheers

M!

I didn't participate in the Star War prints and busts orders because its not my thing. But I must say Abstract, this is very kind of you to do for the boardmembers. :clap

Yeah I cant wait, and it wont be sitting around waiting for me to get back from SDCC.

Want to thank Mark again I just got my Cat Staggs print and the print looks awesome but unfortunately it looks as if the post office guys used the mailer tube to slam something. The tube had a big dent in it and since the print was rolled there are alot of creases in it. Hopefully it will look better and not be noticeable when I get it mounted, been have bad luck with getting my prints lately with out getting damaged in the mail.

Dude...

I was assured by the Post Office that the tubes would be durable enough.

:monkey2

If you take it to a framers and ask them to 'roll' it for you. That should straighten any creases out. I use that method on my vintage folded quads and all but the most hardy of creases pop out.

You may have to pay a nominal amount but it'll be worth it.

Again, I'm sorry about the dent.

I'm bloody paranoid now that everyone's prints are gonna be damaged.

I sure hope not, you guys paid a lot of cash for these prints.

PLEASE CAN EVERYONE POST HERE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR PRINTS/BUSTS.

I know that :-

PosterBoyKelly
Psychocenobite
OneofNine

have received theirs. Anyone else?

nothin yet mark. ill let you know as soon as i do. im crossing my fingers things are in one piece :(

Haven't gotten mine either but I'm hoping they come tomorrow. I'd like to take them to get framed this weekend.

got my stuff today, a huge thanks mark! :bow:rock The prints came in tip top shape too.

bly1.jpg

Back