Freaks Get Together L.A. area on Saturday May 28th!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Options for dinner - vote only if you are attending

• Friscos Diner

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Speedzone

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Bj's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love BJ's!!! And I like that restaurant too. :monkey3
myword.gif

:wave

Sorry to hear that, Chris. Have a fun vacation, though. :D

So, no one's asking the important question here! Is Friscos' beer selection just as good as BJ's? Is the food better too? If not, I vote for BJ's.

Yes yes yes, I know you guys all do too...

Sorry to hear that, Chris. Have a fun vacation, though. :D

So, no one's asking the important question here! Is Friscos' beer selection just as good as BJ's? Is the food better too? If not, I vote for BJ's.

Yes yes yes, I know you guys all do too...

So does every guy here :nana:

OK Guys,
Thanks to one of our almighty Mods, the poll has been added!
Please vote so we can decide what place to go!
Seems like Frisco's has the eye-candy for the guys, but BJ has the better menu...
:panic:

Hey Kuzeh and everyone: Q and BobbyZ say that Speed Zone has the events/party room available for us at no extra charge. Something to consider for everyone voting. The other places might not be able to acommodate us, especially since our party keeps growing and growing.

My girlfriend and I are definitely going to the show, and if you guys meet up at BJ's we'll definitely come. :D

Hey Kuzeh and everyone: Q and BobbyZ say that Speed Zone has the events/party room available for us at no extra charge. Something to consider for everyone voting. The other places might not be able to acommodate us, especially since our party keeps growing and growing.

It sure is becoming a large group...
good point...
It's hard for me to organize it, since I don't know any of the places... maybe somebody local could evaluate this better than me?...
:monkey3

Let's see how this pans out, but it does seem like Speedzone would be better for a larger crowd... but that means collecting money, requesting a menu, and all that crap, and I'm not sure I want to deal with all that... :nana:

My girlfriend and I are definitely going to the show, and if you guys meet up at BJ's we'll definitely come. :D
:hi5:

I voted for Frisco's!

:D

Don't vote if you're not coming... :mad:

Back