Freaks Exclusive ???????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have to be sold through the forum, and I'm not sure that's something Dave would want to have to handle. :dunno :emperor

If they did a very limited run I think it would work. I would be down. I don't really care what the item would be.

If they did a very limited run I think it would work. I would be down. I don't really care what the item would be.

Are you sure about that?

watermark.php

It's been discussed - but you all know how exclusives work right? A retailer or website guarantees to pay for the entire run of a piece and then sells it themselves. I really don't have the capital to undertake something like that. And don't go into pre-sales - that's a kettle of fish that stinks from day one.

It's been discussed - but you all know how exclusives work right? A retailer or website guarantees to pay for the entire run of a piece and then sells it themselves. I really don't have the capital to undertake something like that. And don't go into pre-sales - that's a kettle of fish that stinks from day one.

So....Could we fund something? Not pre-sales to be exact. But maybe have some sort of vote for ideas and then all just lump in cash? For the board I would throw in. My best guess would be around $100.00 for something unique to our board. I'm just not sure what that would be. :dunno

I would also pay upfront and commit.

Sounds like a cool idea, but honestly Dave, I wouldn't want to deal with the headache of making something like that happen. Plus, the boards too big now, isn't it? ES would need to be greater than 1000 (not very exclusive) or think of all the complainers there would be for people who missed out.

So....Could we fund something? Not pre-sales to be exact. But maybe have some sort of vote for ideas and then all just lump in cash? For the board I would throw in. My best guess would be around $100.00 for something unique to our board. I'm just not sure what that would be. :dunno

I would also pay upfront and commit.

Maybe I don't understand how exactly something like this works. If easy enough, I would want in.

Sounds like a cool idea, but honestly Dave, I wouldn't want to deal with the headache of making something like that happen. Plus, the boards too big now, isn't it? ES would need to be greater than 1000 (not very exclusive) or think of all the complainers there would be for people who missed out.

Maybe I don't understand how exactly something like this works. If easy enough, I would want in.

I guess it would have to be a commission of some sorts. For a certain item that represents the board. I am guessing it would take 100 peeps from this board at $100 for them to look at this. Sooo.....I think those 100 peeps would have to at least agree on the subject matter. No small feat I admit. I would be down though. That's for sure.

They won't even let us do a T-shirt because of copyright infringments so why would they do an exclusive?

Oops sorry Dave I brought up the t-shirt again!

Not gonna work.

Never gonna happen.

Move on.

I guess it would have to be a commission of some sorts. For a certain item that represents the board. I am guessing it would take 100 peeps from this board at $100 for them to look at this. Sooo.....I think those 100 peeps would have to at least agree on the subject matter. No small feat I admit. I would be down though. That's for sure.

Agreed, never gonna work.

I agree it should be a Predator vs Alien vs Terminator vs Dinosaurs vs LOTR vs Marvel vs Capcom vs Star Wars diorama. Just a totally over the top insanely ridiculous piece that only freaks could love.

Now THIS is funny stuff!

Plus, the boards too big now, isn't it? ES would need to be greater than 1000 (not very exclusive) or think of all the complainers there would be for people who missed out.

I am thinking that it should be limited in availability to people who have been SSF members at least since March of 2007.

Now THIS is funny stuff!

I am thinking that it should be limited in availability to people who have been SSF members at least since March of 2007.

:lol:lol:lol

some would go to the original 05 members, the rest would be first come first serve. but thinking about it now it would never happen :lol too much trouble

I guess I am not so sure what this thread is about. You want ss to make a PF of what now? A freak from here?

Back