Freaks Exclusive ???????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Super Hans-

Super Freak
Reaction score
i know im probably dreaming here but dont you think it would be pretty cool for sideshow to make an exclusive statue/pf/ or 1/6 for the freaks board :D of what i dont know but seeing as this board has a good relationship with sideshow is there not a slight chance this could happen :dunno :lol

me>>>:stick<<< sideshow ;)

i know im probably dreaming here but dont you think it would be pretty cool for sideshow to make an exclusive statue/pf/ or 1/6 for the freaks board :D of what i dont know but seeing as this board has a good relationship with sideshow is there not a slight chance this could happen :dunno :lol

me>>>:stick<<< sideshow ;)

Thats actually a really cool idea Slug, gets my vote :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

:monkey3

:wave

It's been known to happen -- actually (Statue Forum, ehem) has had a few; but none with SS.

DL Dave is the only member to get SS exclusive pieces, ES=1.

IMG_9835Large.jpg

Seeing as how most of the freaks on the board do nothing but say how s--ty Sideshow is I dont see it happening :lol

I would love this, but have no idea how we would even handle it. If you had to order it from Sideshow's site, how would they prove your're a freak. If you bought it from the board itself, where are it be stored/shipped from? Through Sideshow? Then that gets to the whole, why didn't Sideshow just sell it problem.

I know Rebelscum got that Lt. Renz bust and they still can't seem to sell out of him with like a low edition size.

I think it should be a green Cobra Commander and it should go to Irish so we could watch his head implode with fury.

Back