Frankenstein SSE Life-Sized Bust Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew:chew:chew

I just got a tracking number for Frankie bust. It will be here Tuesday:frank

nice !

Mine should also be arriving next week.
Then I can finally replace the color version by the far superior SSE one !

I sooooooo want one of these. Having massive amounts of unnecessary bills sucks... :monkey2

Everyone has something they can sell to raise funds, though. Older collectibles, used cars, children, kidneys...

;)

Hmm, let's see...

Collectibles- that is pretty much how I finance all my new toy purchases and I looked and right now I really don't have $500 worth of stuff I want to get rid of right now...
Cars- currently using them and am not close enough to walk anywhere...
Children- The bun is in the oven but I don't think my wife would like that idea...
Kidneys- I drink a LOT of diet soda and artificial sweetners so i'm probably going to need new ones myself...

Oh well, looks like I will just have to wait till the time and means are there. I entered the Sideshow Valentine's Day contest with a love note for this piece. Maybe i'll win!!! :monkey5

nice !

Mine should also be arriving next week.
Then I can finally replace the color version by the far superior SSE one !

:lecture Damn straight!! What will you do with the colour version?

I'm getting more and more excited everyday since this is my first SSE piece and it's a 1:1 bust of my favorite Universal Monsters:rock:D I think i need to get some 8x10 photo's from the movie and maybe the poster too. Make a nice little Frankenstein display.

Hmm, let's see...

Collectibles- that is pretty much how I finance all my new toy purchases and I looked and right now I really don't have $500 worth of stuff I want to get rid of right now...
Cars- currently using them and am not close enough to walk anywhere...
Children- The bun is in the oven but I don't think my wife would like that idea...
Kidneys- I drink a LOT of diet soda and artificial sweetners so i'm probably going to need new ones myself...

Oh well, looks like I will just have to wait till the time and means are there. I entered the Sideshow Valentine's Day contest with a love note for this piece. Maybe i'll win!!! :monkey5
:lol

I didn't have $500 worth of stuff I wanted to get rid of either, but I WANTED this bust more. So...

The chopping block

:D

:lecture Damn straight!! What will you do with the colour version?

I'm getting more and more excited everyday since this is my first SSE piece and it's a 1:1 bust of my favorite Universal Monsters:rock:D I think i need to get some 8x10 photo's from the movie and maybe the poster too. Make a nice little Frankenstein display.

I went with this one:

3a_1.JPG

The Jack Pierce makeup is just too iconic not to commemorate somehow.

:frank:chew:chew:chew

He's here!!! Awsome looking bust and i got #48/100:rock:rock:rock I'v waited a long time for this and i'm not disapointed. But damn, he got some chronic eyes:D
Anyone else have some very small white spots in his hair? It's looks like that damn foam packing or maybe some paint chips. Not sure.

:frank:chew:chew:chew

He's here!!! Awsome looking bust and i got #48/100:rock:rock:rock I'v waited a long time for this and i'm not disapointed. But damn, he got some chronic eyes:D
Anyone else have some very small white spots in his hair? It's looks like that damn foam packing or maybe some paint chips. Not sure.

Great.
I see they delivered in the EU.

I hope mine will have arrived too this evening !!

Now I need to get rid of the colour version.

I was charged 3 weeks ago. They always do that. Send a invoice and charge you, then in 2-4 weeks they ship your item to you.

Back