Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool statue. I saw it yesterday at a local comic shop and it even looks better in person. Great dynamic pose too.

Just got mine, and all I can say is...

WOW!!!​

Everything about the piece is PERFECT. The likenesses, the paint apps, the pose, EVERYTHING. I'll post pics as soon as I have some free time to do them right.

Really great piece. Nailed the likenesses. Cannot wait for Dracula and Renfield. And a mask of the red death with interchangeable head, and a Phantom getting unmasked at the organ, and a Werewolf of London and A Frankenstein and Bride together, and..........:lol:lol:monkey1

I'm interested in this line as well. I want a gillman and girl, frankenstein and bride, and well...everything. I hope they keep going with this line.

I love the idea of these dioramas. Detail is awesome, but I did think they would be alittle bigger in size. I was surprised about how small it was when I recieved mine. I would also like to see some more 12 inch figures. But I fear this is no longer possible. Keep these dioramas and PF figures going sideshow. Anyone know when Sideshow loses the universal license???

Last edited:
okay, thanks for the info man.
We'll just have to be patient...

Hip Hip Hooray! Finally got this piece in Scotland, it took a long time but it was worth the wait.
27214357_400x400.jpg

I really didn't know how I'd feel about this line at first, but now I am majorly jazzed for Dracula. I cannot wait to see a Phantom and Christine diorama. He's gotta be at the organ, though. The organ is a must! The only thing that I think might have helped FMW would have been some lab stuff. But its still rockin'. Esp. the faces! Dead on as far as I'm concerned!:banana

Back