Fox - Silver Surfer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Half the X-Men franchise is complete crap.

It helped the comic movie industry greatly but now look at fox now. The timeline is messed up and now we are doing Dark pheonix for the second time without developing the new team members properly. yea it's time to close shop.

It helped the comic movie industry greatly but now look at fox now. The timeline is messed up and now we are doing Dark pheonix for the second time without developing the new team members properly. yea it's time to close shop.

t7VcZcV.gif

Success doesn't equals quality.

Despite great revenue the MCU isn't particularly great. It only has a couple of good films on its own and the rest are just the same product repackaged in order to sell toys.

In a world where even Suicide Squad managed some degree of technical praise Marvel remains as the fast food of cinema, good enough and repetitive.

I'll risk watching a "bad" movie from time to time than beholding the never ending state of deja vu that the MCU is.

Success doesn't equals quality.

Despite great revenue the MCU isn't particularly great. It only has a couple of good films on its own and the rest are just the same product repackaged in order to sell toys.

In a world where even Suicide Squad managed some degree of technical praise Marvel remains as the fast food of cinema, good enough and repetitive.

I'll risk watching a "bad" movie from time to time than beholding the never ending state of deja vu that the MCU is.

So you rather have 12 suicide squad movies than a decent thor movie? pfft. I would definitly rather have a decent xmen or FF film than an abomination. Disney ain't perfect but ****.

So you rather have 12 suicide squad movies than a decent thor movie? pfft. I would definitly rather have a decent xmen or FF film than an abomination. Disney ain't perfect but ****.

Wrong.

What I said is that I rather watch a bad film once than watching the same okayish film twenty times.

The MCU is just that: one okay movie repeated over and over and over...

Wrong.

What I said is that I rather watch a bad film once than watching the same okayish film twenty times.

The MCU is just that: one okay movie repeated over and over and over...

I mean to you maybe but like I said I rather have an okay xmen film then a trash xmen film made by fox. And no I’m no mcu disciple but I’d rather have a studio that knows how to handle its characters properly and not **** up each time.

Seems to me like fox sucks at making movies about a whole team now.

Hands down THE worst DCEU film. It makes BvS look like Oscar material.

Whoever choose that joker design needs his ass kicked. What a redundant design.

It’s like peter Parker tattooing a bunch of spiders on him and responsibility on his forehead. Looks dumb

Say that to the $1 Billion+ in box office that Deadpool made or the $617 Million Logan made. Two R-rated movies, one now a cult classic, the other the first EVER CBM to be Nominated for an Academy Award for storytelling.

vfhsgDe.png

Yeah, no.

After 18 [interconnected] movies, the MCU can't even scratch the surface of what FOX has been able to achieve with its Marvel characters since Rothman left.

Truthfully, its hilarious to me that people still tout the MCU as the best source for Marvel-based entertainment when out of its 18 films only FIVE are actually good, memorable movies. That's 13 mediocre movies.

so x men has what? 9 movies? in over 20 years?

and they JUST made a great one? just now.... is that what you are basing your crazy nonsense on?

9 movies over 20 years and they only have ONE great movie to show for?

you mention Rothman leaving.

so.... Rothman, as a producer... was the reason the other x men movies failed?

are you blaming Rothman for the failure of the x men movies?

werent YOU saying that producers are not responsible for movies being failures?

didnt you say Kevin Feige had nothing to do with the success of marvel? which is it then?????????
It CANT be BOTH.....

Back