Ford and Hamill headsculpts (Update pg 12)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. And yeah sculpting that shaggy, feathery, 70s hair is almost as challenging as sculpting the faces themselves! I'll see if I can refine everything some more and add some of that much needed detail.

Yeah I know it's not the most original expression for a Ford sculpt (and very similar to Jnix's), but I was still dying to change it up from the dour and serious expressions I had been giving him. I realize it still needs some work though and the lip might be curled up a bit too much. And I can see the cheek bones are still a bit too wide as well.

Here's the basic expression I was going for btw:

View attachment 332511

I see what you're going for and it's very good. Just giving pointers to make it even better (imo)

I think you have the likeness nailed on both. Han is up there with Jinx and Luke is better than anything else out there. Only thing I would do now is refine them a little by adding more detail to the hair and eyebrows if you can. Hair can make or break a sculpt and your shape is good, it just needs more detail like the HT Luke.

Then...bake...cast...paint...watch the orders flow in.

:exactly:

:clap

The Luke sculpt is actually amazing IMO...

If you ever decide to sell polished up versions let me know

You have definitely captured the look of Harrison and Mark in these sculpts. Fantastic work! Do you custom paint these as well?

Back