Force FX Lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys want awsome sabers go to www.ultrasaber.com best custom sabers in the business and they sell 1 that looks like qui gons. I just ordered the dark monarch with obsidion sound board with heavy grade blade in blazing red with blazing red illuminated power button. I should have it wed. Im already planning on ordering another 1 . These sabers put the fx sabers to shame. They will also upgrade your force fx lightsaber if you want them too.

I saw that they actually don't do that anymore. But I've been contemplating ordering a saber from them, they all look so tempting. The only thing that's holding me back is the price to have sound added.

If you guys want awsome sabers go to www.ultrasaber.com best custom sabers in the business and they sell 1 that looks like qui gons. I just ordered the dark monarch with obsidion sound board with heavy grade blade in blazing red with blazing red illuminated power button. I should have it wed. Im already planning on ordering another 1 . These sabers put the fx sabers to shame. They will also upgrade your force fx lightsaber if you want them too.

I actually got my Vader from them and was very satisfied. I needed a stronger one for fights with the NY Jedi and it took somewhat of a beating along the way, still works great.

Back