Force FX Lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSD

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apologies if there is already a thread about these, but I couldn't find one.

Anyway, I was very excited to get my first one of these yesterday, the Luke version as seen in episodes IV and V:

DSC01627.jpg

Obviously it doesn't "shimmer" like they do in the film (a side effect of the rotoscoped animation no doubt) but I'm still over the moon with it. The power up effect gives me goosebumps, and it sounds awesome. There are probably fan-made replicas which trump this, but for the money I think it's absolutely great.

That said, there's still a nagging part of my brain that says "You'll need a Vader one to go with it..." :naughty

Yours (Luke IV/V) is the only one I have and I have to agree, it's very cool. I've had it for about 5 years now and I finally decided to mount it on the wall!

Wall mounting would be great, I might look into that.

I'd quite like the green Jedi one as well.

I've thought about seriously collecting sabers but my 1/6 and PF collecting keeps me busy enough >.<

They are great items indeed, and were made much better in the more recent releases. They used to use 6 AA batteries and weren't very loud; MR improved the hilts by making them smaller and they used fewer batteries. The only one I wasn't too impressed with was the Windu, the purple didn't really show up on mine, it was more of a grey.

There actually is a Luke saber from Empire, though the differences are small, the one pictured is from ANH. :wave

i have luke's & vader's....................and its always the first thing people notice when they come over........theyr'e like "oooooo light sabers"..........and then i have to listen to a 5 minute battle before it gets old to them.......:lsvader............:lol

i have luke's & vader's....................and its always the first thing people notice when they come over........theyr'e like "oooooo light sabers"..........and then i have to listen to a 5 minute battle before it gets old to them.......:lsvader............:lol

Haha...I've experienced the scenario a few times myself...

I have a small addiction to these myself. I would actually like to still get the Episode V Luke version if I can at some point. Currently I have the Ep VI Luke, Battle Damaged Maul, Episode IV Darth Vader and Ep III Anakin. Love these things though, they are very cool!

I've got MR Force FX Lightsaber of Vader (ESB) & Obi Wan (ROTS). Absolutely love them but I don't have them out on display. I think I paid $50 each (brand new) a couple of years back through walmart.com when they were clearancing them out.

I've had my Vader saber since 2005 and it still amazes me and some of my guests when they come over. I've been meaning to pick up the Obi Wan padawan for awhile now though.

<object width="425" height="344">I want this one, have the BD Maul... Would like another.

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xJNmKBnSqDg&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

These don't seem to be as available as they used to. Where is a good place to order the new ones? I wouldn't mind an episode V Luke version or Vader.

Bookstores are the only places I see them anymore.

Need to pick up Kenobi's.

My Mace saber doesnt light up for ???? any more :sick

Batteries dead?

I don't know about the US, but I got mine from Play.com.

Back